Exactly
gba.gif

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It tried it on my EZFA and it froze on the opening cut scene, after the "press start" title screen. It starts a story segment with narration. The words stay on the screen and I press every button and nothing happens.
same here =/ i dream with them bur never saw them....something like that is written and then it just stop working.......but the sound keeps going on

gumm

Trophies
XP
Country
had the same freezing problem with my ezfa, turns out it was the in-game function that messed it up, if you place it without adding any of the in-game functions from the manager, it works fine. at least, on my ezfa 256.

hope this helps.

Purple

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also works fine on my EZFA (being played on a DS even)

I really like this game and now I know that they can do this in just 32Mb, I know they 'could' make at least the first two Xcom games for the GBA (with the Geoscope, bases, reserch etc).

Although now I really hope that they make a new Xcom game for the DS - this type of game with touch select options and dual screen - that thought gets me quite excited!
wub.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone played this past "the hive" level? cuz i'm sick and tired playing this very level all over again. I destroyed all the alien eggs on the screen, and all my characters are alive and the game keeps going to the last round and it always says "you are defeated!". any help on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==