^^title-2107^^

L

lastdual

Personally I thought Super Dodgeball Advance palled in comparison to the NES original. If this doesn't suffer from the heavy flickering problems that plagued the NES, I'll have to try it out.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
these ARE ports from the NES games...why else would it be called "Kunio kun Nekketsu Collection 1" ?
Kunio-kun was a character who was used in many NES games, like Dodgeball and River City Ransom...those games were developed by Technos

face_kicker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AAAHHH YEAHHHH!!! Bring on the Technos games baby! Hopefully there'll be more. I wonder what happened to Technos.....Well...this is good enough for me
smile.gif

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks good.

I wonder if we should thank Loopy/Flubba too incase Atlus did what Jaleco did and used PocketNES code to release their Famicom games on GBA.

leoboiko

Trophies
Website
namakajiri.net
XP
Country
Brazil
I was hoping for more remakes too, but hey, it's Kunio. Count me in.

For you English gamers with your so-called "renegades" and "dodge balls", Nekketsu K?ha Kunio-Kun is a Technos franchise -- no, it's the Technos franchise, with more than 30 action and sport games, most of them very, very fun.

Hopefully there'll be more. I wonder what happened to Technos.....Well...this is good enough for me
smile.gif

This one has Nekketsu K?k? Dodgeball-bu and Nekketsu Street Basket. There will be Collection 2 and 3, keep an eye on the official page. As for Techmos:

QUOTE(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technos_Japan_Corporation)Super Dodgeball for Neo Geo was the last game from the company. In 1996, Technos Japan Corporation filed for bankruptcy and went defunct. A few years later, the company's assets were acquired by Million Corp., a company founded by former staff members of Technos Japan (including its president, Kunio Taki). There have recently been enhanced remakes of games from the defunct company. The games by Million Corporation are published by Atlus Games, Inc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.