)))))8888
Altough it is FANTASTIC.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, superman 64 had krytonite fog. This game has suit problems o-o.
I think I liked kryptonite fog better.

The game looks like crap all together, doesnt matter what machine its on. All I see is a buncha bad animation and and alot of bottom mashing with a most likely to be very frusturating type of gameplay. Sure beating everything in site is kinda fun, but you know they are gonna put save points AFTER the bosses or non at all.

I sure wish that these movie tie in games would just try to be more like arcade games. I mean, the arcade batman game was jsut fun. Now we have these home games that dont follow the rules of ARCADE that defined what made games good in the first place. Now its jsut all advertising and making money. Not that it never was about that at all, but when its roots were jsut starting to branch out, it was worth the money.

Anyway, fantastic four is kinda lame >.>
Though I like the spin off versions of the best.
One in batman beyond, though in that episode they all died wich was sorta sad.
Then the venture brothers had an episode with screw up versions of theme. "The thing" turned into "the scab" the um, fire guy, he well, just burned when he was awake. They had to keep him sleeping infinitly. The invisable women had just invisable skin. And Mr fantastic was just some annoying stretchy dude. "You cant hit a guy whos made of rubber!" *moves about and stretchs around while hopping about in a fighting stance* *gets smacked* "stop being annoying" (I dont remember the dialog perfectly >.> but it was funny)

I hope this game burns well in the fire, only reason Id buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1