A2ath0th

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
oh another bad 3d game on GBA, is there a good game coming in the next 6 months ????? well I'm not sure
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh another bad 3d game on GBA, is there a good game coming in the next 6 months ????? well I'm not sureÂ
frown.gif
Theres 3 out in may, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Emerald & Wario Ware all from Nintendo even though they could've been released now as they're finished. Pokemon Emerald will probably effect the sales of the other two. The new Rayman is out this month which I quite like the look of, even though it uses the same engine as Spyro. Theres some others too but I can't be bothered to remember.
wtf.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuck, dont like this one! I wonder why developers use proper 3D on GBA games, they never look any good.

Kinda hope this would be like the Thunderhawk games. Never mind.

A2ath0th

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
oh another bad 3d game on GBA, is there a good game coming in the next 6 months ?????  well I'm not sure  
frown.gif

Theres 3 out in may, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Emerald & Wario Ware all from Nintendo even though they could've been released now as they're finished. Pokemon Emerald will probably effect the sales of the other two. The new Rayman is out this month which I quite like the look of, even though it uses the same engine as Spyro. Theres some others too but I can't be bothered to remember.
wtf.gif

well yes a new fire emblem that could be interesting thanks for the information hadrian
bow.gif

even if i'm not really fan of rayman it's better than nothing
grog.gif

and i'm really excited for tomorrow with the lauch of the DS here in france
biggrin.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh another bad 3d game on GBA, is there a good game coming in the next 6 months ????? well I'm not sureÂ
frown.gif
Um what about Megaman collection is that totally pushed back, cancelled? Oh well I am off to be a rom whore, try this game, end up hating it and never touching it again....well maybe in 2009 when I run outta stuff to play....nah still problem not even then.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game doesnt look too bad. Atleast its not those crappy 2D flight sim games, like the top gun one above this game.
What ever happend to makeing sim games that felt like sim games, they could even use simple nontextured 3d graphics, or atleast a mode 7 game of some sort, not some dumb 3d overview game with jets >.< that only works with helicopters and striaght arcade shooters.

And Im surprised about the fact there are so little arcade shooters for the GBA, youd think it would have tons of them :/
I love arcade shooters.
Expecielly big complex fast paced ones :3

This game looks a bit arcade like, and alot of slw paced modes work with helicopters, though this mode would work with jets too a bit Id think, or maybe an origonal space/sci-fi shooter o-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol