^^title-1912^^

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only seen shots of the NDS version, why does it look the same as the GBA??? I hope its good, at least THQ isnt doing this one (worst publisher ever!)

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I've only seen shots of the NDS version, why does it look the same as the GBA??? I hope its good, at least THQ isnt doing this one (worst publisher ever!)

I was gonna say the same thing
laugh.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i need to find futurama.....*cough*harsky any help?pm me
Ah just get bittorrent. I can't discuss it here as Djgarf will probably verbally rape my ears with his discussion about how bitorrent is "teh suck". BTW, In the UK when Futurama was shown for the first time, I was ultra hyped. Then disappointed. But what made things so much better? After Futurama is shown, another new show made it's debut. It was Family Guy.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a little go on it, not too bad a game better then some crap we get.

Oh and I used Emule for futurama (or any shows) and you can usually get a DVD rip in less than a day.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Has anyone seen this movie? It's not in theatres down here in NZ yet, just wanna know whether it's worth it. The trailer looked pretty cool (when I went to watch The Polar Express
tongue.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to