opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i like the nfo. funny to see how random irc-lamers copy&paste shit from scene nfo's to make themselves look legit.

"SITES NEED NOT APPLY, NOR DO COURIERS. DO NOT MAIL ASKING WHERE TO LOCATE OUR RELEASES."

like any courier would be interested in moving 2mb files, lol. kinda the same goes for sites. also everyone knows where to get your releases (aka your nearest fserve).

p.s. what's with the tRASHMAN.nfo in the releases? wanna look like the big iso boys? if you wanna play the scene game, please note that 2 nfo's is one too much.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
i like the nfo. funny to see how random irc-lamers copy&paste shit from scene nfo's to make themselves look legit.

"SITES NEED NOT APPLY, NOR DO COURIERS. DO NOT MAIL ASKING WHERE TO LOCATE OUR RELEASES."

like any courier would be interested in moving 2mb files, lol. kinda the same goes for sites. also everyone knows where to get your releases (aka your nearest fserve).

p.s. what's with the tRASHMAN.nfo in the releases? wanna look like the big iso boys? if you wanna play the scene game, please note that 2 nfo's is one too much.
omg we have a sk3ne0r in the boards!!!!!!11111111111111
ohmy.gif

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you know when you wanna make me look like a dumbass please do it properly. i never said that nothing below a certain size doesnt get traded. but i am sorry, no, i repeat NO, real courier will apply anywhere to move 10mb/month. and trading != real couriering. if you think otherwise then you are the one that needs to go back to skene-school. maybe when you rise above 10mbit siterings you will understand.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So why was this game released twice in Europe? Both the numbers 0459 and 0932 have the same serial... Oh well, Gremlins rocks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-