.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We need you!

hell-0 jellows from the temp!
i am currently looking for a couple of testers for some personal project. I will edit my thread accordingly, but for now, here's what i need from you:

- you need to have the game Titanfall
- your console doesnt need to be modded
- you need to be patient and honest
- being able to hold on a secret when needed..being discreet when needed.

PM me or post here if interested, but i wont talk about the details on the public posts.
Thanks !

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bump!
still need testers!!
dont you guys wanna play titanfall and destiny on your rgh/jtag??

all you need to help me, is titanfall 1, on 360 or xone, and patience.
thanks.

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oye oye mate!
i been a bit away from my project on the 360 since no interest was seen from others so i tought..why put more efforts if no-one is interesting, because, in the end, i will end up being alone in-game..

Here's the point where i was at:
i was able to play Titanfall on my RGH without stealth etc..just, LinK.. but, i'm alone in game since its not officially compatible with link (works with my custom update..)
But, here's the thing, to use my update, i need to freeze the data center menu in titanfall's main menu, but i did not found the exact button combo that actually freezes it so sometime it took me almost 10 minutes just to freeze it, by pressing every buttons quickly/randomely. Then once its froze, my custom menu show up, wich is actually almost the same as the vanilla one (data center menu) but peering get sends to unity server instead.
So what i was looking for, was testers who could take time to find the exact combo buttons that freezes the menu, then maybe someone could make a chaine as a plugin for fsd/aurora, to use while playing titanfall and activate it the same way we activate screenshots (trigger key+action key), then, my plan is to release my custom update with the hope some experienced modder will tweak it to work for Destiny ( i didnt find any bugs in destiny's main menu so i dont know how we could add a tweak to bypass Bungie's servers..)
..i tested everything with titanfall but to be honest, my goal was to make it work with Destiny, i dont really wanna play titanfall, but titanfall had the same limitation, thus why i tried it with it first.

Another small project i started and will, for sure, finish it when i get back on my rgh (for now i just got 2 more 3ds so i'm kinda having fun, didnt have a 3ds for a while :P ) is the MEM74 hack i am hoping to release once its stable and with LESS risks as it is now.. i wont go in details for now, but, let me confirm: some rrod screens are NOT signed protected.. the real issue i have on this one, is the fear of burning the nand so i am waiting to find more xbox rrod to test (having difficulty to find a way to tweak xell to detect the cpu key..actually having difficulty to do it without shorting the nand temporarly..i am still learning about all alternative points and pads i could use but i'm freaking out everytime i plug power back on after new soldering, so i stopped testing with my slim box..i finally got a multimeter for my B-day so atleast i wont take as much risks as i use to lol (long time ago i used a battery and a potatoe as a multimeter to make sure the current wasnt passing lol..)

I was also looking for testers for a little alternative dash i made, ChipBox360 , but after some conversation with Felida on RMS, i decided to keep it more private for now, and will open up another website just for it instead of publishing it on other forums.

Life is life, and in the end, i hope it wont do as it did for my wiiU alt menu..i always have lots of motivation during modding, but, once i put my mind into another thing, i lose motivation of finishing a project if others are not active/interested..
(side question: is anyone still active into wiiU modding scene? )

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
There is an open source stealth, it's free, you host a server on a computer, and recompile the client with the IP address and some config, you need visual studio 10 and 360 xdk to compile

Their rules: don't commercialize, don't go around online being an ass

https://github.com/g91/XBLS

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to use tortoise svn to download the github. or you can just download it as a zip. either works when I tried, but I don't have the xdk. I knew I needed it, but I don't have it. doesn't matter too much. I don't play the system and I certainly don't care about online.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Or just downloaded the archive as zip, there is a client.xex which is a dashlaunch plug-in, and a server.exe that runs on a PC, you have to compile the client using to set up the configuration and that's it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a torrent that contains every xdk version, it's about 82 gigs btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER