Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its no-script, the firefox extension that blocks all scripts so that annoying moving rick roll video does nothing. Adds a little more security to firefox.

try opening this and you'll see why no-script is important.

edit:fixed the link

DaDAM

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually did Luka some peoples. I is teh winner.

BTW, internetisseriousbusiness.com is the rickroll of all rickrolls. It moves around your screen and goes through all the lyrics in pop-up windows before you can close it.

actually, i think raygoldmodels.com is the mother of all rickrolls. its the same as internetisseriousbusiness.com but the link isn't as obvious.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually, i think raygoldmodels.com is the mother of all rickrolls. its the same as internetisseriousbusiness.com but the link isn't as obvious.

This youtube vid is the best rickroll I've ever seen. Very funny (kicks in at around 0:32)

REMOVED. No more browser hijacks please.

biggrin.gif

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's easy to close the super rick roll in firefox, just keep hitting enter to go through the popup lyrics and clicking the x on the tab it's in at the same time really fast and you can get it closed in under 30 sec.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Being Rick Rolled is one thing. But that one piece of crap rick roll is just plain retarded. I really don't mind if someone tricks me with a link to the youtube rick roll...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh

that's why the only rickroll i use is the internetisseriousbusiness one, unless I'm in a place with a lot of youtube links. Otherwise it's just not worth it.

By the way I have no-script, protects me from the popups when I rickroll myself (when testing things >: D)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

This youtube vid is the best rickroll I've ever seen. Very funny (kicks in at around 0:32)

REMOVED. No more browser hijacks please.

biggrin.gif

I HATE YOU.

But just because you look like Bruce Willis I won't make any death threads.... for the time being.
I love the Die Hard movies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: