Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rick rolling represents an unhealthy sanitization of the internet that will never return to it's former glory. Embedding a news link with a goatse, tubgirl or lemonparty.org were they days. Setting someones browser homepage to something that may cause a divorce, that shit was funny. Now we rick roll one another which lost it's novelty after, I dunno, the second time. What's next, disguised Suzanne Vega songs. "Like dude, you got Luka'd, LMAO"

*sigh*

kellyan95

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because of this, the only shocker sites I've ever seen were goatse and meatspin. They only scared me a little

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rick rolling represents an unhealthy sanitization of the internet that will never return to it's former glory. Embedding a news link with a goatse, tubgirl or lemonparty.org were they days. Setting someones browser homepage to something that may cause a divorce, that shit was funny. Now we rick roll one another which lost it's novelty after, I dunno, the second time. What's next, disguised Suzanne Vega songs. "Like dude, you got Luka'd, LMAO"

*sigh*

hey.... i don't mind being luka'd
rolleyes.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did Luka some peoples. I is teh winner.

BTW, internetisseriousbusiness.com is the rickroll of all rickrolls. It moves around your screen and goes through all the lyrics in pop-up windows before you can close it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k