Hacking Tiny question about the touch screen (DS)

Bloodrns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a little curius about the touch screen. I've been playing on the DS lite for some quite time now and i began to notice dirt stains on it. The screen wasn't very smooth when i used the pen so i decided to buy a cleanser and wipe it! Now that i played it, it felt kinda strange , like i did something that was a big mistake. I used a laptop cleanser,( the fiber thingy and some fancy cleanser) did i do something bad or is it just me?
huh.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The top membrane of the touchscreen is very thin, I only use a damp (lightly as water is a DS killer) and a dry cloth to polish it off.

You have probably slightly melted the surface of the touch screen, if you can live with it play till it works no more.

A new touch screen is $4 from dealextreme but fitting it does take a bit of care.

Bloodrns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dam... I really hate the store that i bought it from. He didn't mention anything about this, the bastard was apparently just looking for a dam buck >.>. Well nonetheless thanks , it isn't so bad once you get used to it, just feels like there are small lumps on it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast