Homebrew Question Tinfoil USB Browsing Blank

digicube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to work before I partition my SD card and do a reinstall. Unpatch V1 switch, 12.03 firmware, atmosphere 1.1, latest hekate and sigpatches.

NUT shows USB connected and I can browse the switch on Windows 7. I installed some games by copying NSP files into the Install folder but after several installed games, additional games would failed to finish copying even though I have 30GB of space left. Now I want to use NUT and Tinfoil as a workaround.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's honestly just drag and drop. If I remember correctly, the config file goes with the nro file.

Best part, no need for a computer. You can put your nsp (or whatever format you choose) on an external hdd/flashdrive, plug it in directly to the switch (if you have an otg adapter) or plug it in to the dock and install that way

Reactions: ScottyTacoBody

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to work before I partition my SD card and do a reinstall. Unpatch V1 switch, 12.03 firmware, atmosphere 1.1, latest hekate and sigpatches.

NUT shows USB connected and I can browse the switch on Windows 7. I installed some games by copying NSP files into the Install folder but after several installed games, additional games would failed to finish copying even though I have 30GB of space left. Now I want to use NUT and Tinfoil as a workaround.
TinWoo Installer and NS-USBLoader are also very good alternatives that I personally use with no issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass