Homebrew Question Tinfoil 0.2.1 (by Adubbz) stopped working/responding after update to 9.0+: what now?

moonblood666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So it has been brought up already that since 9.0 Nintendo changed the button commands so it broke some older homebrew. Sadly Tinfoil 0.2.1 (https://github.com/Adubbz/Tinfoil/releases) was the only way for me to conveniently install NSPs using the Network install method + Fluffy (on my PC to establish the transfer). Additionally I don't have an USB C to USB cable...

Either way, since the update I can't install NSPs basically, it's a really bad situation. I've heard that one has to recompile the Tinfoil version (or in general any homebrew that has that issue), but I have no idea how to do that, not the slightest. Can anyone help me out here or point me to a step by step guide? Or did someone already re compile that Tinfoil version?

moonblood666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm looking into it, but Network Install is really a necessity for me. I also keep my Switch in the dock at all times, so Network Insrtall is much more convenient for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...