ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello.
When I try to install Starlink, tinfoil will warn about the ticket installation failing. The game proceeds to freeze on the switch logo screen when launched and I have to hard reset the console. I´ve tried different NSPs for the game and I´ve had this game installed previously, without any problems. I also can´t seem to find any existing ticket for the base game from the previous installation. What causes this problem and how can it be resolved? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
did you solve it?i have the same issue
That depends on how you define 'solved'. Well, yes I got the game to work as the failed ticket installation wasn't the problem. It was the update for the game that required a higher firmware (6.x.x) than that I was on (5.1.0), thus crashing the console when launched. I installed an older update, and the game then worked. HOWEVER, you shouldn't mind failed ticket installations as that's normal for XCI converted games, which should work anyways. (As said by many others.)

Last edited by ArviDroid,

sjiyek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yep realised that afterwards, btw do you know if game updates are cumulative or do i have to install one by one

Carl_Wheezer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Im having the same problem. I wanted to backup/copy my collection to my console (so i dont have to lug around the cards and fear losing them.) but even with my own .nsp and .xci's, (i tried both) i get the mentioned above error, "failed to import ticket". now the game installs, but it will not allow me to start it because of the missing verification ticket or whatever. any solutions/ideas? thanks in advance.
(ive tried all mentioned above, and i have the very latest atmosphere and console firmware)

Last edited by Carl_Wheezer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.