Homebrew Ticket Bans

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
install them with fbi 2.0. also, nintendo blocks you from downloading popular titles like pokemon and zelda games.
Wut? Nintendo doesn't block installing anything, as long as we have titlekeys for it we can install it
never had issues with majoras mask or ocarina.
your problem maybe is corrupted\wrong keys which sometimes get into that ticket website..
i had an issue with hyrule warriors but a few days later i deleted the key, installed it again and i was able to download the game. i am not sure but i thought the website had a bad key or something

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
your problem maybe is corrupted\wrong keys which sometimes get into that ticket website..
i had an issue with hyrule warriors but a few days later i deleted the key, installed it again and i was able to download the game. i am not sure but i thought the website had a bad key or something
Yeh, I have had no issues installing tickets before. Probably bad keys.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The encrypted titlekeys on that site are all tested before being published (He only accepts decrypted titlekeys, which are verified, and manually encrypted). There is an issue in the current CIAngel where it shows games that currently lack an encrypted titlekey, but that will be fixed in the next version. It's possible that at the time of you installing Hyrule Warriors, the titlekey was null.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed