Three Sega Genesis games added to Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack

Nintendo added three new Sega Genesis games to the Nintendo Switch Online Expasion Pack today.

The first, Alisia Dragoon, is a side-scrolling action-RPG that received critical acclaim upon its release but struggled to find commercial success. The second, Beyond Oasis (known as The Story of Thor in Europe and Japan), is a top-down RPG similar to The Legend of Zelda that was also well-received after its release in 1994. Finally, the third game is Earthworm Jim, a platformer well-loved for its unique hand-drawn artstyle.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 pretty good games. If I recall, Genesis had the better Earthworm Jim 1, and SNES had the better Earthworm Jim 2.

I like when they add games mostly nobody had ever heard of.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
3 pretty good games. If I recall, Genesis had the better Earthworm Jim 1, and SNES had the better Earthworm Jim 2.

The Mega CD had the better version of Earthworm Jim 1 while the Sega Saturn had the better version of Earthworm Jim 2.
But between these two consoles you mentioned, yes, you are right.

Reactions: cyb0rg and fmhugo

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always a pleasure to see Earthworm Jim in anything.
Yuh, I have nostalgia of being a kid at a game store, and playing Earthworm Jim, and laughing non-stop at the old ladies falling and when they land on you, call you "fresh". I was an odd kid. lol

Reactions: nWo

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its 3 great games but i already have all of them on the Genesis . . . And yes my Genesis still works great and i use it every now and then lol.
I had to open up the Pirates GOLD and Beyond Oasis cartridge to change their battery though :P

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its 3 great games but i already have all of them on the Genesis . . . And yes my Genesis still works great and i use it every now and then lol.
I had to open up the Pirates GOLD and Beyond Oasis cartridge to change their battery though :P
But imagine you could play them on the switch with input lag and a monthly premium so you never actually own them /s

I wish Nintendo would offer a modern game service of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: SS4

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

but the music sounded better on the snes (before the CD) and was in proper stereo at the time. new junk city has one of the best tracks of all time and sounded like shit on the genesis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-