thread of phobias/fears

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Thank you for saying that, it means a lot. Since I don't have confidence when it comes to English.
I don't find english that hard. I was worse in english before I started to speak it daily, but even then. Then again my "native" language is extremely hard and very rule-bound. Its even more complex than latin in the end.

Reactions: PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't find english that hard. I was worse in english before I started to speak it daily, but even then. Then again my "native" language is extremely hard and very rule-bound. Its even more complex than latin in the end.
What it's your native language? Yes my English was much worse years ago but its much better now. I have to learn English one my own since I only hadde English first and second year of High School.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What it's your native language? Yes my English was much worse years ago but its much better now. I have to learn English one my own since I only hadde English first and second year of High School.
Your English is a lot better than most of the people I've heard who are learning English as a second language. Most of the finer details (such as using 'snakes' instead of 'snake', for example :lol:) just come with more time and practice. You're doing great!

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My mom has claustrophobia. I talked even her about that when I mentioned sensory deprivation tank therapy.
I have arachnophobia since I'm afraid of spiders and I don`t like snake very much.
I dislike spiders and snake. I'm afraid of weps and bumblebee.
I even had one on my head. Fortunately not as large as Aragog from the Harry Potter.

Reactions: PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My mom has claustrophobia. I talked even her about that when I mentioned sensory deprivation tank therapy.

I even had one on my head. Fortunately not as large as Aragog from the Harry Potter.
Yes Aragog from Harry Potter are very large, I don't know why but I can watch spiders in movie and series without problem, i get little bit afride.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What kind of phobia/fear would it be usually I used to stay at the car during summer holidays,but in particular day it was so hot that doors went shut automatically definitely car isn’t using any kind of artificial intelligence(more dangerous than climate change)like in Tesla’s Elon Musk cars. Also when I was a kid I got scared of dead pig carcass in the farm. Probably petting rabbits. I even watched some very weird german program in TV with guy looking similar looking to Danny DeVito as Oswald Copperbottom/Penguin from Batman Returns. It was something similar to Xenomorphs,but instead of Xenomorphs there were hamsters or maybe ginea pigs that some middle aged man impregnated it was so weird. It sounds like some kind of german stereotype that german scientists are such mad scientists. I also had used to had such paranormal sensation that I heard some kind of invisible dog growling at me. after I watched documentary video about AIDS/HIV I had nightmares about it like subconsciously I had image view of HIV worms. So yeah I might have germophobia and tanatophobia. According to my younger brother I have paranoid schizophrenia. Sometimes I have a thoughts like that I might harm somebody definitely not kill like for instance Duncan Cameron originally intended planned wanted to kill Preston B. Nichols. I even saw beheaded pecan duck or goose. But who knows maybe it was some kind of Voodoo dark magic.
I hope that not any kind of anti-gravity weapon or even tornado won’t blow me out to kill me.
I don’t have claustrophobia,but I used to be scared of elevator’s when I was a kid. As for MRI and X-Ray(still kind of disturbs me)in case of MRI I closed my own eyes. I might have also necrophobia.

Last edited by Luke94,

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My actual "native" language is CLASSIFIED (lol sorry), but otherwise its "czech".
Mine is Skyrim dragon language and not Klingon. Despite stereotypes, I only pretend to be an alien but I am Dragonborn in real life sometimes.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Needles. I guess it is not so uncommon.
I can faint just by seeing a needle near a vein.
Weird thing, if I don't see the needle even if I can feel it there it is way less of a problem.

Reactions: Tuhr

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird thing, if I don't see the needle even if I can feel it there it is way less of a problem.
Do you hate hospitals as much as I do? Needles galore.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just only remember when I fainted just only once for the first and the last time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I do have an actual phobia of roadside ghosts. I don’t care to know if ghosts are or aren’t real, roadside ghosts are always fucking horrifying. Every single time someone describes them, they are literally just most freaky shit ever. Like faceless people, headless people, and shit. I want nothing to do with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge