Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
256px-Startropics_box.jpg

250px-Zodasrevenge_box.PNG

Beat them around every 1 year interval, specifically on my M3 on PocketNES.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done any of these in a while because I have so many new games I'm working on right now, but....

Metroid Fusion: Definitely the biggest one. I literally used to just beat this in a day "just for fun" because I felt like it, even if I had new games to play that I was really enjoying. I lost count somewhere, but I'm not joking what I say I'm 100% sure I've beaten it at least 20 to 25 times.

Metroid Zero Mission: I must've beaten this one at least 10-15 times

Zelda OoT: The one I've replayed most recently. Between N64, GameCube, smartphone emulator, and 3DS, I've beaten this close to 10 times.

There's a few others I'm sure, but I can't think of them at the moment.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, besides Pokémon...
3GZFd.jpg

I can complete this game in less than half an hour.
Personally, I never cared for Super Mario land that much. I absolutely LOVED Super Mario Land 2, though.
I've beaten Zelda OOT so many times, at one point I started to keep track... the tracker is on 33 times.
I DID keep count, but then I forgot the number. :P Between all different versions (N64, GCN, emulator, 3DS, and Master Quest), I beat this game I believe 8 times.

Reactions: jalaneme

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
250px-Mgs3box.jpg
256px-Ttsbox.jpg
250px-Resi4-gc-cover.jpg

I've beaten these three I think more than any other game. I have beaten them all at least 3 times in a row. MGS is my favorite series as well

Reactions: Engert

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
Oh gawd, the Oddworld series. I've mainly focused on the PSX games, I've seen the ending(s) of Abe's Oddysee exactly 46 times now. It takes me like two and a half hour to complete, so I've become pretty good at it. Also, Abe's Exoddus, but I've only beaten it like 10 times or so.

Captain Claw on my PC. This game was hard as fuck when you was 7. But man, have I beaten this thing. I know the first 6 levels by heart.

Also Hydro fucking Thunder (PC port)
HT was merciless. One mistake, one missed "boost" and you're last. Choose wrong boat? You're last. You had to give it 100%, or else, you lose. Still, it hadn't stopped me from beating it and deleting the save file over and over.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There were a lot of games that I was repeatedly betting :P ..especially in the SNES
Some of them:

nintendo_blast_maui_mallard_000%25255B3%25255D.jpg

600full-mickey-to-donald-magical-adventure-3-cover.jpg

Donkey-Kong-Country-3-Dixie-Kongs-Double-Trouble-D34T.jpg

Ah, I also beated this one a lot (good times):

Legend_Of_Mana_ntsc-%5Bcdcovers_cc%5D-front.jpg

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
250px-Ffixbox.jpg

instead of naming the games that i beat often, i will speak about games that i replay every year but i cant beat. I have played Final Fantasy IX every year for 6 years from now and i still cant beat it, for some unknow reason, something ALWAYS happens and i cant finish the game (6 years ago i lost the Disc 4 for my PSX,5 years ago my pc got formatted and i lost the memory card file, 3 years ago my .mcr got corrupted, 2 years ago the laptop of my dad died, last years the HDD of my mom's laptop died and this year the HDD of my laptop died)

But whatever, playing trough this game is so beautiful that i dont mind replaying it every year ^^

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
instead of naming the games that i beat often, i will speak about games that i replay every year but i cant beat. I have played Final Fantasy IX every year for 6 years from now and i still cant beat it, for some unknow reason, something ALWAYS happens and i cant finish the game (6 years ago i lost the Disc 4 for my PSX,5 years ago my pc got formatted and i lost the memory card file, 3 years ago my .mcr got corrupted, 2 years ago the laptop of my dad died, last years the HDD of my mom's laptop died and this year the HDD of my laptop died)

But whatever, playing trough this game is so beautiful that i dont mind replaying it every year ^^

You have to beat it T_T ...I like the end

how far did you got?

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
um.. then you passed by Vivi's old village? (I don't remember for sure ...It's a long time since I played it :P) ...when they go more deep in Vivi's history, is on of my favorite parts.

The Black Mage Village? Yes :P

In some aspects i find FF IX to be pretty deep, specially Vivi and the constant questiong of her existence.

But what i love the most of it is Freya's backstory. Fratley ;;____;;

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games I've completed at least once a year since their release:

The Legend of Zelda
Contra
Super Mario 3
Castlevania: SotN
Borderlands
Bioshock
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Earthbound

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1