Those games you just keep beating

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Let's see... The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, grew up with it, and it's pretty much the game that got me into video games. Beaten it so many times... need to finish Master Quest on 3DS <-<
Super Mario 64, grew up with this too.
Jak II for PS2, 10 times, gotta love playing on Hero Mode and using the Invincibility and Unlimited Ammo & Dark Jak and just wrecking havoc in the city xD
Final Fantasy X for PS2, 5 times maybe, sooo many hours sunk into maxing out the sphere grid and getting everyone to max stats
Fable and Jade Empire for Xbox, 6 and 7 times, most runs with good characters because I'm too nice to be evil Q-Q (I know, just a game, but still, can't be evil without feeling horrible)

Reactions: Hells Malice
D

Deleted_171835

iD056YEf7mGV6.jpg

I know this game pretty much inside out now. Stellar game.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Baldur's Gate 2 + expansion. Beat it about 4 times, each time 100% or very close (depending on class, some quests did differ a bit). Honestly one of the best games ever made IMHO and the story is easily several hundred hours.
Dang it! I knew I forgot to finish some cool game... >>;

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, my number one of all times, say what you want but you can't beat my record of taking your time to clear this game, it took me a freaking ELEVEN years to complete this game, was stuck in the third dungeon when I was 10 or so ;o
Super Mario 3D Land, yeah I don't know I WAS HYPED for this game. I screamed when I got it
Pokémon Emerald, good old memories, the 3rd gen of Pokémon is my favourite
Halo 3, yush Halo 3 is my fav of all time, I've cleared it only 3 times at this point but a fourth one is incoming!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I used to do that with Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 back in the day. At one point I could finish RE1 with Chris in just under 2 hours using only the knife (ok, well sometimes I busted out the shotgun for those damn hunters).

I've played REC:V, RE4 and RE5 enough times to unlock infinite ammo/magnum/rocket launcher, fully upgrade all weapons, etc., but the first three in the series are the ones that I would play over and over again and have finished about 20-30 times because they were quick playthroughs. After RE3, the games started getting way too long to play in one sitting.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Zelda: Link's Awakening must of beat it numerous times over the years, know every secret too.
kirbys dream land on the gameboy
super mario bros
sonic 1&2
killer instinct on the gameboy.
zelda oot
super mario land 2 6 golden coins
resident evil 4.
resident evil 5 3 times on professional difficulty because my save kept on corrupting.

just to name a few.

RPG_Lover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound & Final Fantasy X
Star Wars KotOR 1 & 2 - although the ending sequence in KotOR 2 should've been written differently, IMO
Super Mario World
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
River City Ransom

These are the ones I've beaten the most. Once I got on a SMW spree and played and beat it multiple times in a week!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: drobb

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Go for the HD re-release coming in 2013, which also includes the original BG if all the info is correct. Should work around the few bugs that the game has here and there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur's_Gate:_Enhanced_Edition

ps. BG has the best character design ever. Gotta love it :D
pps. Metacritic all time number 6. After 12 years O___o
Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed the game, I just never got to finish it and I am indeed waiting impatiently for the re-release. ;)

Reactions: Qtis

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(...) Another World (GBA, DS, PC, Android) (...) Been playing through these a bunch this year.
>Your nick is Another World
>Your avatar is from Another World
>You sign your post "another world"
>You play Another World a lot.

YOU DON'T SAY! :P That could be considered an unhealthy obsession, y'know... Well, at the very least the game's stellar and timeless. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2