1. FailName

FailName ░▒▓█▓▒░

United States
    I've replayed Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, Golden Sun TLA, and Pokemon RBY several times. Although the last time I replayed the first two I never finished..

I've also restarted Pokemon Emerald several times since I got one of those fake carts, and it would corrupt after I would trade or beat the Elite Four. I only found out about how it was fake when I got another cartirige and saw it was visibly different.
    [​IMG]

2. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    [​IMG]

I played through this game on so many platforms and yet I still love it to death and never get tired of it. I'll most likely play through it again on the WiiU too.

[​IMG]

4 times on PC, 3 times on Xbox 360, 2 times on PS3.

[​IMG]

Oh jeez, at least 15 times easily. I never get tired of this game.

3. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

United Kingdom
    Pokemon Emerald

4. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    Fallout 2. Beat it about 5 times with the latest being pretty much overkill after knowing all the special places (got all the needed stuff and best weapons pretty early in the game) :P

Baldur's Gate 2 + expansion. Beat it about 4 times, each time 100% or very close (depending on class, some quests did differ a bit). Honestly one of the best games ever made IMHO and the story is easily several hundred hours.

Might and Magic VI and Might and Magic VII. Possibly some of the best RPGs of their times, still has a magical touch with the story!

Advance Wars: Dark Conflict. One of the best strategy games on the DS IMHO.

C&C series. Just so much win in this one.

Those are the main ones, but there are probably some games that I missed.

5. 4-leaf-clover

4-leaf-clover SHSL LUCKSTER :/

Netherlands
    Pretty much most of the pokemon games.

6. DragorianSword

DragorianSword GBAtemp's #1 Gunter

Belgium
    Games I keep beating:

-All pokémon games I have (including the spin-offs)
    -C&C: Red Alert 2
    -Fable: The Lost Chapters
    -Professor Layton and the Curious Village
    -All Kingdom Hearts games

7. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    I'm an old school gamer........Most games today require too much time and commitment to be finished...
    But this one......I simply go to check it out every once in a while for a quick round and I end up finishing the whole game in one session !!!
    Not that it takes that long...

[​IMG][​IMG]

mechagouki likes this.
  8. zygie

zygie GBAtemp Regular

I managed to keep losing and finding this when I was young:

[​IMG]

Always had to play the campaign again, never got old. Each time I find it there's a lot more scratches on the disk, yet it still installs. My most loyal CD. Haha.

I also play these 3 games with my brother whenever we get together during breaks and such:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gain Ground still manages to kick our asses time and time again, and we try not to exploit the pause and play bug of General Chaos, so they're always fun and challenging.

NahuelDS likes this.
  9. mechagouki

mechagouki Kill 'em all...

Canada
    Oh Man, I love that game, I used to play it over and over BITD. It works perfect on the DS spectrum emulator BTW.

10. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

United Kingdom
    My ultimate list:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Both the N64 and DS versions of this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All of GenIV really, not just the above. I've played Platinum a handful of times too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well, you can't really own the Binding of Isaac and not play it thousands of time.

But yeah, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. Any games on this list I've definitely beaten well over 3 times.

Deleted-236924 likes this.
  11. naved.islam14

naved.islam14 Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald

DBZ Legacy of Goku I & II and DBZ Buu's Fury.

'Nuff said.

triassic911 likes this.
  12. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    I've played through Mirror's Edge about 10 times, and I've played through Portal 2 more times than I can count.

13. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Gambia, The
    Shenmue - Nearly every Winter I start playing it at the 29th of November when the game actually starts... Won`t do it this year though because I already played though it :P But next year I´ll refresh that experience!

14. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng a.k.a, Your Maitreya

Sri Lanka
    Pokemon White
    5 Times :P

15. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    Man, almost forgot Portal and Portal 2, beat those games tons of times. I've got my time down to about a half an hour for the first one and Portal 2 in about 3 hours or so.

Also Fable: The Lost Chapters as well. I remember first getting this game and playing it on a relatively bad laptop, it was like one of the only RPGs that looked good and still ran well on it.

Battlefield 1942 single player missions. Used to play it online with my bro and now I just dick around on single player, that game is way too easy.

First Halo as well, it was also one of the only FPS games that looked good and ran well on that craptop I had at the time so I played it tons of times on PC and probably even more on Xbox. Same with Halo 2 I suppose.

16. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    [​IMG]

Easily have beat this game 30 times over the past 10 years. With at least 20 being 100% completion.

[​IMG]

This I have beaten probably 7-8 times. Still really looking forward to the Vita version as well.

As for newer GEN games I normally beat them 2-3 times. Once on 360, then PS3, and occasionally PC as well.

17. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Doom, Doom 2, Duke Nukem 3D. Back then, finishing a game was just an excuse to start over again. :P

Unreal: Played through it three or four times. Return to Na Pali expansion probably two or three times as well.

UT2004: technically, I've only finished this once because the single player campaign pretty much sucks (nonetheless, I'm about half way through a second run). However, I know every nook and cranny in just about any level.

Super mario land: it's been a while since I played it now, but I easily beat it around 10 times, all in all.

Spider solitaire (either 2 suits or with 3 decks). Not really a game in the traditional sense, but still...easily 100 wins starts to add up.

Kirby: epic yarn. my girlfriend's addicted to this game. I think I finished it once by myself and two or three times with her.

18. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.
    Former Staff

United States
  19. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

United States
    I'm not sure this counts under Beating, but I replay Animal Crossing wild world like all the time.
    Beaten Phantom hourglass a few times, and one of my favorites, heart of darkness. I've played through heart of darkness like 5 times.

20. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    i <3 blasting through and beating the arcade game Progear. Runs really nice on Retroarch, and doesnt take too much time to complete, either.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - beating, Those, games