Thirdtube could not inizialized sound service FIX

Shaggy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if you are here you should have this problem. I am here to help you fix this problem. First of all, you will need dsp1 (https://github.com/zoogie/DSP1/releases). You can also use Universal Updater to download dsp1. Now all you have to do is simply run it. If all is good it should have a blue screen and it should say if you want to self destruct the app or just take you to the home screen. press b to destruct and go to home screen, run Thirdtube and it should be good

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, this was part of the 3ds hack guide, since it affects homebrews' sound specifically. not sure if it's still in there or not.

Reactions: DSoryu

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Luma itself has a feature to dump the dsp binaries by just a click away on its in-game menu.

1658869685387.png

Reactions: godreborn

Shaggy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, this was part of the 3ds hack guide, since it affects homebrews' sound specifically. not sure if it's still in there or not.
I recently put cfw on my new 3ds xl and this was not included in it. don't know why.

update: I did this step when I put cfw on it and it did not help it, I had to redo it for some odd reason.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hi