Hacking Thinking Of Getting a GBA Flash Cart For DS Lite...

OptimisticPessim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I would prefer one with external storage such as MicroSD (especially SDHC cards) and something that supports most games... Any recommendations? Thanks!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There are no slot-2 carts that fully support SDHC....actually, there are non-carts..
M3 Perfect is the only one who can partially read SDHC and use it in multimedia purposes only!!

There are two carts you should look at..

EZ-Flash IV Lite Deluxe or M3 Perfect Lite..

Both are a bit harder to find, but those are your best choices!
You can check are reviews section for more info on them!

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OptimisticPessim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for your suggestions!
smile.gif
What if I opt to use cards that use MicroSD (non-SDHC) or those with internal storage? What are my options then?

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OptimisticPessimist said:
Thanks for your suggestions!
smile.gif
What if I opt to use cards that use MicroSD (non-SDHC) or those with internal storage? What are my options then?

Well, those cards do use microSD. As for carts with internal storage (i.e. cards with NOR Flash), if you want something that specifically will not stick out of the DS Lite, the eLink series might be your best (read: only) choice: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10529

The problem with 'actual' flash carts is that you get far less memory for the price versus a cart with external storage, even if you had to overpay for the M3 Perfect Lite.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get a Supercard for GBA roms. You will regret it. I don't really recommend getting the eLink or the EFA 2 either because the EFA is fake and the eLink may not run all your games (and I'm telling you that from personal experience
hate2.gif
) The best thing on your list is the 3-in-1 but the bad thing about that is you need to use a slot-1 card to burn the roms to it, so you may want to look at the EZ Flash 4 instead which is also on the same site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-