RodPN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I know I'm very late, but I just recently got a DSTT and fell in love with it. And I realized I never gave my GBASP good use, so I was wondering what (preferably cheap) flash cart I could get to play games on my SP and where I can get one that'll ship to Mexico

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Classic NES titles like Zelda 2 and such.

If you want a stand-alone gba flashcart a EZ4 is fine. If you want to be even cheaper, around the 20 dollar range ( 26,95 € or something about there ), a GEP will do, they are slot1 dependant since they require a loader to put the game onto the slot2 GEP.

If you want to to know more you can read the second link in my sig.

RodPN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
How come they (classic NES) dont work?

I was actually looking for a stand alone gba flashcart, so I'll probably o for the EZ4, where can I get one that'll ship to Mexico

I've also heard of the EZ 3 in 1 but I never found one for the original DS (Not Lite) So I decided to get a stand alone falsh cart

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always thought the issue of not being able to play the Classic NES series was pointless, considering that PocketNES emulates most games perfectly and with many more options available than in the Classic NES series. Point is, I wouldn't let it affect your purchasing decision in the slightest.

dods15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If paypal is not a problem, you can buy from Deal Extreme
yay.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is about GBA flash carts, none of which will run a Genesis emulator anytime soon. The EZ-V is a DS slot-1 cart that can run jEnesisDS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol