thinking of buying a vita, what should i know?

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OKay i have my vita with 3.60 + enzo, adrenaline and PGJK or whatever that fake eshop is called, everything is going nicely.
Just wondering, how do i install games without using that app? VPK files are like the CIAs of 3DS? i install with vitashell?
And how about installing eboots for adrenaline? is there a tool to help with all that? i used some "PSX2PSP" back in the day with my PSP, perhaps i can use that?

posting here to avoid spamming with threads

You can use NoPayStation on your PC to get vita games and dlc, you can also download PSP and PS1 games there, download the games and then transfer them to your vita by the method of your preference, just remember to refresh the livearea in vitashell for them to show up after you transfer them (for vita games, PSP and PS1 install the same way no matter where you get them).

Yes, VPK's are the CIAs of 3DS, you install them through vitashell.

To install eboots or isos for adrenaline, just look for a folder called "pspemu" on your SD and if you had a PSP back in the day, should feel familiar about the process then, just drag the isos in the ISO folder and the carpets with eboots to the GAME folder like before.

Yes, PSX2PSP is useful to convert PSX isos to EBOOTS, you can use that if you want or if the PS1 game you need isn't already in eboot form on any of the legal roms sites you frequent.

Reactions: placebo_yue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...