Hacking Think i f**** up in DSiware downgrade, question...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well

Seems like the right section for this question :D
And didn't want to reopen a thread becasue this one seems fitting.

I did a system transfer from my A9HL 2DS to a OLD3DSXL.
Seems it went good through the NNID is linked i also have Fieldrunners on the system
But the hacked save for the exploit isn't

Useing the SD from the 2DS or copying the Folder to the XLs SD Card does also nothing
Cause the XL can't seem to finde the Game in DSiWare Data Management

I guess my only hope is to wait 7 days and retry the data trasnfer from the 2DS to the XL again or?
You have to make sure you're using the NAND that the system transfer was performed from. So, you would get a backup, do the system transfer, the source system would get formatted, but then you flash back the original NAND, delete or rename the Nintendo 3DS folder to force it to make a new one, copy to SD then put that SD in the target system who will recognise it.

Filipe Lana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You have to make sure you're using the NAND that the system transfer was performed from. So, you would get a backup, do the system transfer, the source system would get formatted, but then you flash back the original NAND, delete or rename the Nintendo 3DS folder to force it to make a new one, copy to SD then put that SD in the target system who will recognise it.

Did that, didn't worked. As both systems are "old", you need to wait for the quarantine period to end, then transfer back to the a9lh 2ds,
then you download again fieldrunners (or not), then install the hacked save, and do the system transfer to the o3ds xl in 7 more days.
If you want to use a bigger sd on the o3ds xl, copy the 2ds content on it, and just put the card on the 3ds when prompted, using the option to transfer the content with a pc, because wireless will last a long time.
What you can do is pay attention on the system transfer, at the end, it asks to move, and if to delete the dsiware from the sd, don't delete, so when it's all over, the hacked save is in the system memory.
All dsiware content is in the internal memory, when the system is transferred, the system copy to the sd and back again...

Glad we could help you too :)

Filipe Lana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
managed to import mii and streetpass data with jksm !
other apps will transfer fine.
but, i had some injected gba games, how do i copy the saves of those games ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy