Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My pico pics came yesterday. Already installed picoboot 0.1 on them. Going to install them in some gamecubes this weekend.

Bought some stuff on prime day. Got a black ps5 vented plates, 20 more Pop protectors, diapers for my niece, a 10" samsung galaxy tab a8 and case for my mom, van houtte kpods for my dad, a 500w setup/down transformer for my parents, and a pair of Adidas shoes for me and my dad.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[emoji14]
7f496a4f1a33e3b56249ff1c29d86247.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally I can join the league of PS5 owners :P.
PS5.jpg

Of all the places, my local Walmart had a couple in stock and I quickly purchase one of them the moment I saw it. Of course they are no longer in stock, now. The system is most likely on an non exploitable firmware at the moment, but hey I had to purchase it, since it is so hard to find and stayed to the principle for not succumbing to scalpers.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally I can join the league of PS5 owners :P.View attachment 318812
Of all the places, my local Walmart had a couple in stock and I quickly purchase one of them the moment I saw it. Of course they are no longer in stock, now. The system is most likely on an non exploitable firmware at the moment, but hey I had to purchase it, since it is so hard to find and stayed to the principle for not succumbing to scalpers.
Nice, I ended up getting mine back in November at a pharmacy.

codenameTOSTR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
codenametostr.com
XP
Country
United States
I found this DanceDanceRevolution...music box? on Mercari a few weeks ago and it finally arrived from Japan today. I've never seen this thing anywhere on the Internet before so it seemed like a cool find. It plays one of three licensed songs: Hey, Soul Sister, Bad Romance, or Celebration.

DSC00665.JPG

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Got these ones
https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-3-bluetooth

Being able to listen to music via BT while getting sound from the switch via line cable:
= Heaven

I wish I had found out about these sooner.

To quote a friend, describing the hp's mic when we voice chatted:
"Hey! Your headphone mic doesn't sound like a fisher price toy any more ! I can make out more than every second word you say :)"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.