Things you recently bought or got

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after playing the game this weekend, it's pretty good. Not that it doesn't have its problems, for example: you can play as a team of 4 Ash's but they have to be from different movies/the tv show, you cant have 2 from the same movie woth different skins. if you try to light a fire to lower your fear meter and the animation doesn't trigger, it's not going to light it. You have to look at items perfectly to be able to pick them up. You can play the game solo but you won't get exp and you can't play the game solo as the demons.

You can play the game online with with 4 other players, 4 survivers and 1 demon but most of the time the player playing as the demon is extremely good or extremely bad at it. If you play 4 survivors again a ai controllered demon it's half the exp as against a player controlled demon.

If you disconnect at anytime, it counts as a death and the game won't let you back in or fill that spot with someone else. My friend keep randomly disconnecting at the boss for a couple of matchs but that was his internet giving him problems. If you disconnect you don't get any exp at all.

Some weapons feel like they should do more damage then others even though their attack level is higher. Some weapons are slower than the should be and some are too fast.

If your playing with friends you have to keep inviting them before you search for a match, the game doesn't keep the same party together.

That's all I can really remember off the top of my head.
Great info, thanks! I don't really play online, so if it's not too solid as a single player game I'll probably give it a miss.

Reactions: AncientBoi

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GigaRec capable Plextor drive from 2006. A bit beat up at the front, but drive is working.

PlextorPX-760A.jpg

@Alexander1970 knows that I'm actually actively searching for another Plextor drive (Premium) that allows changing GigaRec settings on-the-fly while recording. Unfortunately my drive won't allow such tricks. At least this DVD drive wasn't as overly expensive as the Premium drives are sold most of the time. €40 is just in acceptable range for my eccentric, revived interest in optical drives/media.

Those people must be nuts: 150 Euros or even more for a Plextor Premium drive. That is a CD writer, about two decades old… 😡 💢 ⚡ ☠️

Reactions: xoINARIox and Flame

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok, that's promising. Maybe it'll get fixes for some of the issues you mention.
The game is similar to the Friday the 13th game but you can fight back. Me and my friend are enjoying it.
Honestly I would wait until the game is about half price to get it.

Also found out a girl I know is playing it, so she gave me her PSN ID for us to play together.

Reactions: hippy dave

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok, that's promising. Maybe it'll get fixes for some of the issues you mention.
Yeah it's probably better to skip it for now.

My friend just sent me a image, saying he was banned from the game for disconnecting form the game too much.

So the game is punishing him for either getting kicked randomly or his net dropping on him

Attachments

• 180cf7cd60d42-screenshotUrl.jpg
    180cf7cd60d42-screenshotUrl.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 33

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this kit for my bike. A nice little upgrade from my previous controller that only maxed out at 18 amps. I have this capped at 20mph and the amps limited to 22. I can feel the difference in the torque, going uphill. Ended up cheating on my bike. I rode to get tacos, then on the way home, I used the throttle all the way back.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought 3x fast USB AC chargers (30w, 40w, 65w) so I don't need to use slow ass chargers any more, and that'll be for years to come (unless they become faulty somehow).

Also purchased a like new complete in box OLED Vita, although I might end up reselling parts of it and keep what I want.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a ticket for the reptile expo on the 29 this month. I haven't been to one since they started up again last November. Going with 2 of my friends. We all need to buy supplies for our reptiles.

Also ordered on amazon Mario Kart 8 and on aliexpress a ps4 back button that has turbo on it

Edit: so Mario Kart 8 came today. It was the European version. I know the switch is region free, but I paid for a ntsc version not the European version. I know it will work like normal but I wanted to get the dlc tracks for it and I didn't feel like making a new account just for that. So it's already been returned to Amazon.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off