Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello and welcome to low emf gaming,

in this group we discuss different approaches to reduce EMF in your gaming enviroment. Please feel free to share your ideas.

I have created this blogpost to give a short overview of a few studies of the impact of EMF on organisism, including the human organism.
https://gbatemp.net/blogs/negative-...-emited-by-electronic-devices-overview.18876/

Here is a thread about the EMF radiation the switch emits.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-emf-radiation.610734/

In this thread we discuss how to lower EMF in the gaming enviroment.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/low-radiation-gaming.612152/

dkdkd-Copy.jpg

Please share you thoughts!

Last edited by Creamu,

IC_

Cossus cossus
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you think that wrapping a device entirely in alluminium foil will lower the radiation? I have done it myself but I don't know if it's really effective at all.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you think that wrapping a device entirely in alluminium foil will lower the radiation? I have done it myself but I don't know if it's really effective at all.
Thank you for your interest and question.

No alluminium foil is not sufficiant to block EMF, you would need a Faraday cage, but that would make it impossible to access the device. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Distance from the main device is the best approach and using wired controllers. I use PS2 controllers. If you have a large TV I would recommend sitting at a good distance. That is the best approach for me so far.

Try to avoid long use of mobile devices, holding them close to your head will do serious damage if you do it for many years. If you have to use mobile devices try to activate airplane mode and turn of GPS, bluetooth, wlan etc.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here I have summerized the discussion of older threads (thanks to all the contributors):

A phone which millions of people put on their ear for long periods of time, the radiation from household items is strong enough to damage cells in our body if you are exposed to them for many years. We are not evolutionary adapted to EMF radiation. Radiation concerns are why I turn off Bluetooth, disable wifi and use both 90DNS and dns:mitm etc. Keep your Switch Lite on flight mode whenever you're not using the internet.

Be worried about your mobile phone. Keeping your phone in your pocket reduces sperm production. There are tools to slow down the clock if you are interested to reduce EM radiation form digital circuits. Clock speed directly affects the amount of EM radiation that comes from the operations of digital electronics. Distance works even better, clock speed is linear impact, distance gives you ^2 drop.

Being inside somewhere and surrounded by electronic devices is never something that can be considered intrinsically healthy. Check if you really need devices like microwave ovens, cellphones, wifi routers, smart devices other stuff near you. Our wifi routers emit alot of radiation. You don't need to have 5ghz and 2.4ghz running in parallel and your router might allow you to lower the intencity. Alot of routers let you programm a scheudle so you dont have to have it on while you sleep

Also, if you find yourself having troubles to sleep at night, a few advices I can give are that you don't use any device with a screen on it (phone, PC, console, etc.) since the generated tricks your brain into thinking it's still daytime. Ideally stop using them 1-2 hours before going to sleep, but you can also use a filter app (like f.lux) to tint the screen with warmer tones and help your eyes rest.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Will my balls drop off because I removed the cardboard shielding from my c64?
Thanks for your interest and question.

I don't know how high the EMF radiation on a c64 is, but cardboard does not work as an EMF shield and while your testicles will not drop off, they will be comprimised in their function and even develope damage like cancer if you are too close for too long. Such damage in this particular case is not very likely since the device is not close to the body for long periods. Try to place it as far away from you as is practical.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't know how high the EMF radiation on a c64 is, but cardboard does not work as an EMF shield and while your testicles will not drop off, they will be comprimised in their function and even develope damage like cancer if you are too close for too long. Such damage in this particular case is not very likely since the device is not close to the body for long periods. Try to place it as far away from you as is practical.
The cardboard has foil on it and is grounded to prevent waves from getting out. Also how can EMF cause cancer? The waves are far too large to do anything to cells and they do not have the energy to ionize atoms. Banana's on the other hand do emit ionizing radiation which is proven to cause cancer. Should we ban banana's?

• Wow
Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

etymological and/or pedantic
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Are radio signals more potent than crt tvs? If @Jokey_Carrot applies his balls to a CRT tv vs a Smart TV (with Bluetooth enabled), which would operate faster in giving him cancer?

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The cardboard has foil on it and is grounded to prevent waves from getting out.
Foil is not thick enough, and if you dont build a faraday cage you will have reflections that will hit you body.
Also how can EMF cause cancer? The waves are far too large to do anything to cells and they do not have the energy to ionize atoms.
Oxidative stress over a prolonged period of time.
Banana's on the other hand do emit ionizing radiation which is proven to cause cancer. Should we ban banana's?
Bananas are not of concern in this context, but have other concerns if you eat them.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are radio signals more potent than crt tvs?
Not sure, but I would guess CRTs are more of a concern. Enjoy at appropriate distance.
If @Jokey_Carrot applies his balls to a CRT tv vs a Smart TV (with Bluetooth enabled), which would operate faster in giving him cancer?
If he applies one side of the sack to one of those and then switches both variables in equal intervals we could find out.

• Haha

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to hear what you can say about that.
For most it is unlikely to get good quality ones. Even with organic bananas you will have agrochemicals as well as the use of tabwater high in chloride and flouride. Not the worst but something to be aware of especially if you have prior conditions.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, which electronic device(s) should I keep in my pocket in order to provide the exact level of EMF radiation that will kill all sperm production but not give me cancer?

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, which electronic device(s) should I keep in my pocket in order to provide the exact level of EMF radiation that will kill all sperm production but not give me cancer?
Thank you for your intrest and question.

That depends on how quick you want to sterilize yourself.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The quicker the better. No cancer tho plzkthx.
If you want to go 100% sterilization it's is unlikely to happen before you get testicular cancer. I would recommend you let a doctor sterilize you professionally. If you really want to go the EMF route, I think two smartphones for both side with bluetooth, wireless etc. all on will sterlize you to a decent degree, while you may very well die before the cancer hits. good luck!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to go 100% sterilization it's is unlikely to happen before you get testicular cancer. I would recommend you let a doctor sterilize you professionally. If you really want to go the EMF route, I think two smartphones for both side with bluetooth, wireless etc. all on will sterlize you to a decent degree, while you may very well die before the cancer hits. good luck!
I'm worried it's not enough. Almost everyone carries a smartphone, a noticeable proportion of people carry two, and yet people just keep breeding like there are resources to spare. Why isn't EMF sterilizing as advertised?

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm worried it's not enough.
Put your wlan router under your bed where your pelvis is. Get two high powered smartphones, and make sure they are cloaked all the way up while in standby.
Almost everyone carries a smartphone, a noticeable proportion of people carry two, and yet people just keep breeding like there are resources to spare.
Reproduction rates are falling in developed country all across the planet. Might just be correlation, but maybe the smartphone use is a central contributer. I think you will lower your chances to reproduce tremendously.
Why isn't EMF sterilizing as advertised?
Well reproduction rates are falling, that might be EMF related.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Put your wlan router under your bed where your pelvis is. Get two high powered smartphones, and make sure they are cloaked all the way up while in standby.

Reproduction rates are falling in developed country all across the planet. Might just be correlation, but maybe the smartphone use is a central contributer. I think you will lower your chances to reproduce tremendously.

Well reproduction rates are falling, that might be EMF related.
UK birth rate has been stable for decades, and every chump carries a mobile. And almost every chump breeds like rabbits. It's gross, please make it stop.

Latest photos

Group events

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: