Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Zelda game and watch came on Saturday and I ordered, today, a reproduction of the gba resident evil 2 and a reproduction of the gbc resident evil 1.

Attachments

• 20211114_124229.jpg
    20211114_124229.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20211114_163719.jpg
    20211114_163719.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 20211114_163739.jpg
    20211114_163739.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 58

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a bunch of things for my business, like video clips I need, a new microphone for my upcoming podcast, etc. Work's been crazy lately. Been making the cover art for my new book, recording test audio, working on the website, building my Twitter following, scripting the podcast, writing my blog and actually writing the book. It's been non stop for weeks.

Then I decided since I'd been an adult and done my job, I treated myself to a bunch of new Switch games. Including SMT 5, Sonic Colours, Dark Souls, Story Of Seasons, Splatoon 2, Mario Maker 2, Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, and I have Pokemon games on order so my daughter and I can race through them. I did have a replacement copy (traded the old one in when money was tight) of Animal Crossing ordered as well since I have the expansion pass to get the DLC for free, but all the postman delivered was half a shredded envelope with the game nowhere to be seen. Thankfully the seller on eBay was an absolute gentleman about it and gave a full refund.

I also invested in a chocobo hooded blanket because I was cold, and a cuddly Y'shtola for non perverted reasons that I'm not authorized to reveal just yet.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not sure what happened here, but I bought one zelda game and watch from gamestop. it took quite a while to get here, but for some reason it came by way of amazon. anyway, instead of one zelda game and watch, they sent me four, all in the same box:

View attachment 285405
Nice,I wouldn't be complaining if I got more than 1(not saying you are).

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my conscience is bothering me, I kinda feel like I should tell gamestop about their mistake. I don't think they'll ever find out who got more of that item since the shipping list says "quantity: 1." it will come up when they do inventory.
"The company is ranked 521st on the Fortune 500"

Mate seriously, don't feel bad, some underpaid employee made an honest mistake that will take the most tiny insignificant nip out of a corporation's profits. If you tell them, said employee will probably get fired, or docked pay. If the company notices the mistake, they won't even bother asking you to return the extras, they'll just eat the loss, that's how these businesses work.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
my conscience is bothering me, I kinda feel like I should tell gamestop about their mistake. I don't think they'll ever find out who got more of that item since the shipping list says "quantity: 1." it will come up when they do inventory.
9 times out of 10 they'll write it off. This kind of mistake happens a lot more than you'd think. Hand the extras out to friends and family. Or y'know, send em out to someone on here. ;)

I kid. Don't feel too bad about it.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided to keep them, not sure what I'll do with them. I was thinking about selling them for less than msrp, then using some of the money to donate to devs and up my low cash (have less than $500 in the bank). the main reason is the above post where someone said the person who made the mistake could get in trouble or fired if I were to tell them.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've decided to keep them, not sure what I'll do with them. I was thinking about selling them for less than msrp, then using some of the money to donate to devs and up my low cash (have less than $500 in the bank). the main reason is the above post where someone said the person who made the mistake could get in trouble or fired if I were to tell them.
Oh one of them would make a smashing Christmas present for your number 1 person called Amanda :rofl2:

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn keep one sealed, open one to play, maybe have one to hack or if not send a couple to good friends.
thinking about at least selling one of them to recoup the loss I've suffered from buying a year's subscription to mcafee and not being able to get a refund after less than two months. I would've paid for those two months, but I'm in it for the entire year now. never buying from them again. it was around $40 for the first year, so I may sell the system for around that, plus shipping.

Reactions: Kioku and subcon959

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night