Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
20211101_182836.jpg

Ordered these a while ago from japan. They came in today. I'm blown away at how good the condition of the Game boy light is.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought some nostalgia to repair and mod.

View attachment 282865
I bought one about 3 years ago to recap and install a better screen. It also came with the screw on battery pack, that lasts about 15 minutes and I was going to replace the battery in it. Never ended up modded it or replacing the caps cause it still works and cause I don't really play it all that much to even bother with it. I do want to at least mod the battery pack with a newer rc battery

Reactions: pustal

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I bought one about 3 years ago to recap and install a better screen. It also came with the screw on battery pack, that lasts about 15 minutes and I was going to replace the battery in it. Never ended up modded it or replacing the caps cause it still works and cause I don't really play it all that much to even bother with it. I do want to at least mod the battery pack with a newer rc battery

Keep close attention to the old caps at least. Even without usage they may leak.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@subcon959 , a couple days ago I bought psn+ from cdkeys. I was nervous doing this, because I don't want to get banned for getting a cheaper psn+. it was only $39.99 instead of $59.99, but a friend of mine has free psn 'til 2035 due to a mistake sony made with free trials. I'm not sure if sony can find this stuff out or not, but I kinda regret getting it for cheaper because of that. don't want my ps5 account or ps5 banned for it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chary , I beat the first game on the 360, think it was when I was still using a flashed drive, but I'm not sure. haven't really played the other two. I have them, pirated, on my ps3. one thing I remember is that the title in the xmb uses a weird title name pointer for the game name. the editor shows the English name first, but there's a separate English name that you need to change if you want to change the game name. think it says (digital) or has a trademark symbol or something, which I find irritating.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol