Things you recently bought or got

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my Everdrive 64 and i just love it so much !

How much was it including shipping?

Just realized my n64 collection has the most games out of every console I owe. ^^

Just bought a Wii-U extended battery from Japan since the ones from NOA are sold out until sometimes this summer, if they come back instock I'll cancel these as they won't ship out till August 5th.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-gamepad-battery-pack-japan-version/1033491481-0-0-0-en/info.html

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How much was it including shipping?

Just realized my n64 collection has the most games out of every console I owe. ^^

Just bought a Wii-U extended battery from Japan since the ones from NOA are sold out until sometimes this summer, if they come back instock I'll cancel these as they won't ship out till August 5th.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-gamepad-battery-pack-japan-version/1033491481-0-0-0-en/info.html

With shipping it cost me about 147$ CDN. If you talk US dollars, its 134 US Dollars

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
JeWNPhd.png

I bought this shirt :(

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Expensive yes, a good investment ? Absolutely !

Does it play roms perfectly? just drop them on and go? Curious about getting one in the future, tho all my controllers analogs are dying.

Just came back from the mall. I got Otomedius Excellent and a Ruby Gloom DVD

I remember watching Ruby Gloom way back on YTV, surprisingly good show. ^^

emmanu888

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it play roms perfectly? just drop them on and go? Curious about getting one in the future, tho all my controllers analogs are dying.

I remember watching Ruby Gloom way back on YTV, surprisingly good show. ^^

You just need to patch DK64, JFG and Banjo-Tooie for saving and such. But so far everything i've played worked fine. If you play KI: Gold though, no rumble pak or the game won't start up. Also happens on a real cart.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I got Metal Gear 2: Sons of Liberty and Silent Hill 2 as a gift from my cousin (she bought them at lauchn, but she doesn't have her PS2 anymore).
Also, I'll get Metal Gear Rising tomorrow, since it's less than $10 brand new.

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You just need to patch DK64, JFG and Banjo-Tooie for saving and such. But so far everything i've played worked fine. If you play KI: Gold though, no rumble pak or the game won't start up. Also happens on a real cart.

Funny story I had with JFG, went to local video game store as a younger and got it for like $20 (used) played it with a friend, had a blast playing multiplayer but when he left and I played single player I got creeped out by all the big blue ants and blood that I went back to swap it for something else and I got tony hawk pro skater instead... :(

I did however get it and pokemon stadium and goldeneye for like 35$ for the stack off kijiji so it comes full circle eventually.

For games that originally needed expansion packs like DK, are they still needed to play?

emmanu888

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Funny story I had with JFG, went to local video game store as a younger and got it for like $20 (used) played it with a friend, had a blast playing multiplayer but when he left and I played single player I got creeped out by all the big blue ants and blood that I went back to swap it for something else and I got tony hawk pro skater instead... :(

I did however get it and pokemon stadium and goldeneye for like 35$ for the stack off kijiji so it comes full circle eventually.

For games that originally needed expansion packs like DK, are they still needed to play?

You still need the expansion pak for those games.

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got :

Samba de Amigo Wii = $5
Trauma Center 1 & 2 Wii = $6
Bleach Shattered Blade Wii = $5
Child of Eden PS3 = $6

Samba de Amigo was even sealed still :grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o