The drive is a internal drive and the Fractal Design Pop Air XL case has 2 hidden 5.25" drive bays at the bottom. If It doesn't fit, it doesn't matter.
The drive is a internal drive and the Fractal Design Pop Air XL case has 2 hidden 5.25" drive bays at the bottom. If It doesn't fit, it doesn't matter.
Yeah and i like that its hidden. Realistically I probably will only use the drive a hand full of times, but it's nice to still have the option to use it
Yeah and i like that its hidden. Realistically I probably will only use the drive a hand full of times, but it's nice to still have the option to use it
It's not clear if you can fit a drive at the same time as a 360 AIO radiator that extends past the bottom fan. I hope they left enough of a gap in there.
A Sphero BOLT.
The most cool thing about it is the little 8x8 display; It ain't much, but still very cool.
Among that, other improvements include a front and back LED, both of which are RGB, a light sensor, 4 infrared transceivers, 2 hour battery life, (though that also means 6 hours to charge from dead) and a magnetometer.
But there's one glaring downside to it; No force band support! Like, sure, I get that it came out after they stopped supporting the force band, but come on! It'd also be nice if there was a proper API/SDK for it for PCs so someone could make their own apps for it, but whatever. I'll probably make a blog post about it in january.
Post automatically merged:
Also, while I understand it not working with the original, rather fun Sphero 2.0 app, BOLT's predecessor, the SPRK+, DOES as far as I know. I get that the company is more education-focused now, but considering how they still sell the terrain park among other things, I think it wouldn't hurt to bring back some of the older apps like Chromo or The Rolling Dead with support for Mini, SPRK+, and BOLT. That plus an Ollie Mini would fucking ROCK, but in theory I could just take a sphero mini, gut it, and then make an Ollie Mini myself. Only hard part would probably be moving the blue taillight to where the USB port is; they're on opposite sides of the board, putting the USB port at the "front", which would interfere with the face.
It's not clear if you can fit a drive at the same time as a 360 AIO radiator that extends past the bottom fan. I hope they left enough of a gap in there.
Hori GCN-Style Pad for Wii (and comparison with the purple GCN controller).
I tried to get rid if the yellowness, but that can only be done by replacing the sticks or applying a grip to it. There's nothing wrong with it other than that.
The only thing that's missing is the vibration as the controller is very lightweight.
This controller was also released in white and blue. Here's a picture of the blue one:
Hori GCN-Style Pad for Wii (and comparison with the purple GCN controller).
I tried to get rid if the yellowness, but that can only be done by replacing the sticks or applying a grip to it. There's nothing wrong with it other than that.
The only thing that's missing is the vibration as the controller is very lightweight.
This controller was also released in white and blue. Here's a picture of the blue one:
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...