Portugal
[emoji14]
dec06f5e97a3d105c358b1690c595eca.jpg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like an Xbox Elite controller (Series 1, I assume).

For that price (Approx. $41 / £34), it was a good purchase. I've tried an Xbox One controller and it was very comfortable, an upgrade to the 360 controller, for sure.

Taking into consideration selling used stuff in Portugal is a bit of a headache and hard (I know due to being there before and trying) because there's not even an eBay or an Amazon branch, resellers have to rely on what's available to them and potentially sell it at a loss. However, there's now the Vinted marketplace app which has protection for both parties (buyers and sellers) while Wallapop (mainly used in Spain) does have although sellers can accept payments externally if the buyer is international and OLX doesn't have any and if you do a bank transfer you may be scammed.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Looks like an Xbox Elite controller (Series 1, I assume).

For that price (Approx. $41 / £34), it was a good purchase. I've tried an Xbox One controller and it was very comfortable, an upgrade to the 360 controller, for sure.

Taking into consideration selling used stuff in Portugal is a bit of a headache and hard (I know due to being there and trying) because there's not even an eBay or an Amazon branch, resellers have to rely on what's available to them and potentially sell it at a loss. However, there's now the Vinted marketplace app which has protection for both parties (buyers and sellers) while Wallapop (mainly used in Spain) does have although sellers can accept payments externally if the buyer is international and OLX doesn't have any and if you do a bank transfer you may be scammed.
Yes, it's a series 1 elite controller with costumized thumbsticks.

Amazon Spain services Portugal, they have even added portuguese as an interface language. People sell on eBay, don't see what would be stopping them. People do prefer to use OLX though that works like Craigslist. I avoid OLX as much as I can though, unless I need something that can be bought in person and I don't need a warranty, but long are the days were you cold find reasonable price stuff there with ease. The place is also full of scammers and the rating system is awful. Vinted has been a great place to buy clothes.

I bought the controller in a thrift shop though.

Last edited by pustal,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's a series 1 elite controller with costumized thumbsticks.

Amazon Spain services Portugal, they have even added portuguese as an interface language. People sell on eBay, don't see what would be stopping them. People do prefer to use OLX though that works like Craigslist. I avoid OLX as much as I can though, unless I need something that can be bought in person and I don't need a warranty, but long are the days were you cold find reasonable price stuff there with ease. The place is also full of scammers and the rating system is awful. Vinted has been a great place to buy clothes.

I bought the controller in a thrift shop though.
eBay has very high fees so for some they don't see it as worthwhile selling on there if they can and it's not a country-based eBay branch, rather a branch from a neighbor's country.

I know of an old closed store full of Nintendo, Sega, and PlayStation merch that the owner hasn't yet sold, but if I'd get it, I'd have to export it because it's tough to sell as I've tried and it just didn't work. The Dreamcast game set alone is amazing.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
But it came from the manufacturer directly Amazon just stores it in the warehouse lol

Silicon Power 1TB Micro SD Card U3 Nintendo-Switch, Steam Deck Compatible, SDXC microsdxc High Speed MicroSD Memory Card with Adapter https://a.co/d/0A8de0l
And even "Stored" Sandisk cards on Amazon have been fake. It's just better to test it to be sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, *kills him*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We've been over this I wear kill proof clothing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should talk about my mom it's a 100hp hit :teach:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Good morning!
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    what's up woke boy
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am sad ugh
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    What are we playing today?
    Destiny 2 and Pokemon Alpha saphire
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up
    +1
    yassssss i love emerald
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    more of a platinum guy myself personally
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys i just checked to see what's in the fortnite item shop today and saw that metallica skins, atla skins and jjk skins are in the item shop at the same time rn, shit's not real 💀
    +1
    im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are going through something or they blocked me. Better leave them alone ig
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I sat on my ball and I think I crushed it

:sad:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Veho, atleast you still have the other one
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's why we have two balls. Redundancy.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.
    Veho @ Veho: The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.