Things you recently bought or got

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd laugh if you tried the hot mt dew flavor.....what crack has the CEO's at Pepsi been smoking to come up with that?

I did try it. It certainly wasn't my favorite and won't buy it again, but it's not bad either. It's just the standard green Mtn Dew flavor with a very small amount of heat. The color is deceiving and only there for the "Flamin' Hot" branding. They had a Mango Heat dew several years back that was FAR better. On a similar note, I have some Mango Habanero Coconut ice cream that is absolutely amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Most people will not be as dumb as I am, but once using one of those cable like docks I left my switch facing up while playing on top of some plastic packaging and minutes later a burning smell started to show up. Nothing happened in the end, but I suggest you to leave the switch on a hard surface, facing down or something like that.
@lokomelo ,thanks for the suggestion.
Oh i forgot,for all those who have a smartphone with video output,they can use it to connect it to the TV or Monitor,or mirror from PC to TV via HDMI.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20220615_162251.jpg

Samsung - AM702 Series 32" Smart Tizen 4K UHD Monitor

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's not much of a problem here as the intake is on the top of the ps5, and it vents out the back; the series x's intake is on the back, and it vents out the top. I moved the bottom shelf up several inches, since the ps5 is so tall. I didn't want to block any vents.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think my stuff is getting very dusty. when I opened the wiiu a couple months ago to replace the fan, it had very minimal dust inside, and the fan wasn't all that dusty, just worn out. I play that system almost every day too. I try to keep my stuff in pristine condition if possible, so much that I try not to crease packaging that the stuff came in, which I was successful with the cover box and dualsense pink and black controllers. it's just too impossible to do a completely thorough job with dusting. there's way too many cables and no room on these shelves without actually unplugging everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: C64 puts it to shame +1