New power supply for my Android Tv Box 20220613_141000.jpg

Reactions: AncientBoi and x_sh

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love dew but we only ever get the green shit in the UK. No other flavours 😂

I'll have a couple more new ones as soon as the local places get them in. Sometime between today and the next 2-3 days. Baja Gold (Pineapple) and Baja Mango Gem. There's another location exclusive called Overdrive (Citrus Punch) that I most likely will not drive the 40 mile/65 km round trip to get. The flavor doesnt sound different enough from Typhoon and gas prices are too crazy to drive just to grab sodas/pops.

• Haha
Reactions: xoINARIox

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Can be used as a portable dock for Nintendo Switch.
View attachment 313742
Most people will not be as dumb as I am, but once using one of those cable like docks I left my switch facing up while playing on top of some plastic packaging and minutes later a burning smell started to show up. Nothing happened in the end, but I suggest you to leave the switch on a hard surface, facing down or something like that.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Recently got Legends Arceus and Shin Megami Tensei V for my birthday. Haven't started the latter yet, but Legends has been fun so far. Feels like a really refreshing approach to Pokemon and it's way more fun than I thought. I get the feeling there'll be very little to do once the main story is done but that's fine, many games in its style are similar.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw shame it's not the proper size. Fucking weird tho that design looks, it was surprisingly comfy to wrap your hand around.
Ya the old Amiga mouse was comfy, the new one is good for kids I suppose, and for little you will actually use it with the A500, it aint bad.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...