Things you recently bought or got

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cover1_320x320.jpg
Buying people is illegal, no matter how badly they're dressed.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Arrived today.

284847552_10159029167236947_9058644988204801527_n.jpg

Had forgotten about the release with all the stuff going on, but managed to pre-order it on time (for 32€ it's a pretty sweet deal, especially since I liked the orignal and I'm a fan of the Metal Max series).

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got friendzoned(?) by the girl I was dating. We've been on a couple of dates, everything went well. We had fun did stuff that bf/gf do. when I asked her what we are, she told me I was a good friend and that shes not ready for a relationship. I'm so confused cause she was the one to ask if I was going to ask her out soon. I really like her and she said she likes me, so it's killing me.

Also pre-ordered The Callisto Protocol on ps5.
And bought the Nintendo family+ expansion pass. I spend money when I'm depressed, I guess

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I got friendzoned(?) by the girl I was dating. We've been on a couple of dates, everything went well. We had fun did stuff that bf/gf do. when I asked her what we are, she told me I was a good friend and that shes not ready for a relationship. I'm so confused cause she was the one to ask if I was going to ask her out soon. I really like her and she said she likes me, so it's killing me.

sorry to hear that bro. :sad:

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Also pre-ordered The Callisto Protocol on ps5.
And bought the Nintendo family+ expansion pass. I spend money when I'm depressed, I guess
You got to take the lead, girls like someone who knows whats up.

If you have nothing to offer a girl perspective wise it may be an uplhill battle you cant win.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
A Miyo Mini. I wanted the analogue pocket, but the price on resold of them is huge. Plus you need expensive flash carts and adapters. Maybe one day. But until then Miyoo Mini will be enough, the screen is nice for GB games.

Reactions: x_sh and AncientBoi

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

x_sh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got shipment notifications for PS2 and Wii HD Retrovision Component cables and RetroTink 5x!
Really gave up on getting decent performance out of PCSX2/Dolphin - it's fine most of the time, but the random stutters do get annoying. RPCS3 and CEMU work basically flawless, so there's something in the settings I'd have to figure out (powerful PC + same behavior independent of graphical fidelity = misconfig somewhere, but I've had these issues on 3 PCs throughout the last decade, so maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive, or I'm choosing to play games with poor compatibility), but I prefer original hardware anyway since it just works.
Was kind of hesitant at first, but I think this should be a close second best option for playing GC/PS2/Wii games, only slightly behind an actual CRT. Even then, I'd have to get a decent (= large + expensive, most likely) one, which is in no way easier than just getting an RT5X.
Finally I'll be able to properly display 480p content, since my TV is hell-bent on squeezing it to be ever-so-slightly narrow. Funnily enough, my PC's 4K monitor handles these signals well enough. Other than that, really looking forward to trying motion adaptive deinterlacing, since my TV's deinterlacer introduces obscene amounts of lag. Looks pretty, but at what cost!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night