Hacking Things I need to know before format?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
659
Trophies
1
Age
46
XP
1,397
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, I'm getting the deadly 110321 error code and I decided format my Wii, but before I'd wish to know some things:
-Do I lost my downloads rights?
-What will be the firmware after update (launch Wii)?
-My Wii has bootmii installed as boot, do I lost bootmii if I format?
-What's is the IOS that allows launch non official channels from SD?
-Any other tip?

Thanks =)
 
Hi, I'm getting the deadly 110321 error code and I decided format my Wii, but before I'd wish to know some things:
-Do I lost my downloads rights?
Me:IDK
-What will be the firmware after update (launch Wii)?
Me: 4.3 and even if you format it will be the same firmware as before and you will have no problems at all.
-My Wii has bootmii installed as boot, do I lost bootmii if I format?
Me:Yes
-What's is the IOS that allows launch non official channels from SD?
Me:IOS 249
-Any other tip?

Thanks =)
 
Hi, I'm getting the deadly 110321 error code and I decided format my Wii, but before I'd wish to know some things:
-Do I lost my downloads rights?
-What will be the firmware after update (launch Wii)?
-My Wii has bootmii installed as boot, do I lost bootmii if I format?
-What's is the IOS that allows launch non official channels from SD?
-Any other tip?

Thanks =)

Download rights? From the shop channel? No, those stay.
Firmware is the same one you were on.
No, formatting the Wii doesn't remove any IOSes or boot1/2. It won't remove any errors related to bad IOSes either.
Depends on what your system menu IOS. You only need the trucha patch to launch unofficial wads from SD from the Wii Menu if I recall.
Other tips? Don't bother, unless you really, really need to. You can solve just about any problem without formatting. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Ok, everything was better than expected, I think my Wii can access to the channels a little faster, probably because I don't have a long ass log in the board taking space =P

Thanks for the help people :)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted