• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We're doing Mexico a favor. Now their citizens will be forced to stay there and make their own country great again. Your welcome Mexico!
You know? This is the first time I agree with you.
Even if "Mexicans" keep getting into your beloved country, they SHOULD really stay in THEIR countries and work as if they where working in YOUR country.

The only problem here is... that the main work force of your country is BECAUSE of those illegals who knows how to work.

Last edited by Gizametalman,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how you evade any actual fact or question with "hurr durr illegal inmigration is a crime". I'll answer in your manners. Hurr durr 'murican junkie, stop inhaling drugs so the bad guys that seel it to you stop raping your family... Chicano piece of shit.

Hahaha you are so angry? why are Mexicans this unhappy with their life?

To answer your question I created this name for Omar Gonzalez one of my fav players on the US national team in FIFA game. So no I'm not a chicano LOL

This is you Mexicans right now:
66092695.jpg

HAHAHA so butt hurt. Convince your compadres illegal immigration is bad and there would be no need for a wall.

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know? This is the first time I agree with you.
Even if "Mexicans" keep getting into your beloved country, they SHOULD really stay in THEIR countries and work as if they where working in YOUR country.

The only problem here is... that the main work force of your country is BECAUSE of those illegals who knows how to work.

Good have them hard work legally in their country. Don't come here and not pay taxes.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please bother yourself to read more pages of the thread? I said I don0t care about illegal inmigration, it is your right, do what you need to, but in reality thats not your proble, drug consumption is.
What are you even saying?

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HAHAHA watch what happens without NAFTA, good luck selling Ford broncos to China LOLOLOL!
You realize FORD is an american brand right? and if that happends Ford will be out of here right? and in a distant reality china will bring here their own brand right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are you even saying?
Read. Then come back.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly if you just go through legal procedures to pass over the border youll be fine. relax ok. hes not adding laws and hes stated that multiple. hes just gonna enforce what is supposed to be enforced.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We will build a great wall on our southern border, and Trump will have MEXICO pay for that wall. No longer will we be the dumping grounds for terrorists and criminals.
#MAGA

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realize FORD is an american brand right? and if that happends Ford will be out of here right? and in a distant reality china will bring here their own brand right?

Read. Then come back.

Haha of course it was my point that selling fords to china would not happen LOL. China coming all the way across the Atlantic to build cars? Sounds like a great business decision.

Don't worry though I will still eat burritos, so I will support the Mexican economy in some way. Viva Mexicooo!

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hahaha you are so angry? why are Mexicans this unhappy with their life?

To answer your question I created this name for Omar Gonzalez one of my fav players on the US national team in FIFA game. So no I'm not a chicano LOL

HAHAHA watch what happens without NAFTA, good luck selling Ford broncos to China LOLOLOL!
Selling FORDs?! Who the fuck buys that shit?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Illegal immigration is a crime. That is factual evidence.

Have a look https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1882
so is jay walking, torrenting, lying under oath, and driving faster than the posted speed limit, but folks do that everyday. Point is how serious is the crime, why is it a crime, what exceptions are there to the crime, what exceptions should we make for it, and what is the appropriate severity of its enforcement

Enteking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He just wants to protect his citizens from the drug dealing and killing Mexican mafia which controls the Mexican police and state. He also announced a new immigration law so that Mexican workers can come in legally. I wish the leader of my country acted to stop criminal illegal immigrants and I would be proud of having a president like Trump.

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, at least mine isn't. That's because, in WWI my country decided to stay out of it.
We were neutral.

Only when you had your Pearl Harbor incident is when we intervenied with our 201 Squad.

I don't fear, I just can't stand the idiotic american mind: "nothing is my problem" "is not my fault". We mexicans at least know much shit of our country is because us.
AVERAGE AMERICAN

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.