Hacking There will be no hack for the Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NipponRyan97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The coding is too in-depth, the region lock breaks any way of making a 3DS flashcart, there is no "scene", no one has ever tried to make a hack, Kid Icarus Uprising didn't have an exploit, a hypervisor prevents this as well, you can be automatically updated. And there's no NAND dumps available. This is why its hopeless! Do any of you think a hack will be possible this year, and how and why? I think it'll never happen.

Also, what about the "supposed" hacks for the console, and lack of past Nintendo console hacking teams. And that you have to dump RAM. No, Nintendo won this time! No hack or progress in a year.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Thread reported for closing.
If I have no idea what I'm talking about, why isn't the 3DS hacked yet, or at least the region lock and its coding? The new iPad was hacked in 4 hours and that has better security than the 3DS.
The new iPad works on the exact same system as the old iPad and has compatible hardware. There's a huge difference.

The PS3 was "getting hacked" for many years. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your undoubtly incoming WARN/BAN which you fully deserve by the way.
This forum is going to ban me for an opinion/speculation and not knowing everything about 3DS hacking? That seems odd. Especially since I didn't do anything deserving of a ban. Don't even tell me that I'm flaming or trolling.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The coding is too in-depth, the region lock breaks any way of making a 3DS flashcart, there is no "scene", no one has ever tried to make a hack, Kid Icarus Uprising didn't have an exploit, a hypervisor prevents this as well, you can be automatically updated. And there's no NAND dumps available. This is why its hopeless! Do any of you think a hack will be possible this year, and how and why? I think it'll never happen.

Also, what about the "supposed" hacks for the console, and lack of past Nintendo console hacking teams. And that you have to dump RAM. No, Nintendo won this time! No hack or progress in a year.
It's in-depth coding man, don't hate!

I mean, It's 3DAssembly. They have three layers of awesome there, not even a 3DDisassembler can touch this.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope, we're not going to ban anyone for that, but these kind of "speculation" threads always seem to end badly, and wait- this one has already.

That's why I'm locking it.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.