Hacking "There is no DS card inserted": DSTT game chip

mooselubber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSTT card, and it's frustrating me a LOT.
Whenever I try to insert the card, it's always like "There is no DS card inserted". I've blown really hard on the card and the slot. I've even used a cotton swab to clean the slot.
I'm pretty sure it's not my DS's problem, because whenever I insert my Nintendogs game chip, it works without blowing anything.

I can still play games on it, but I have to insert my DSTT card in like, 30-something times in order for it to work. And by then, I don't have enough breath to play. Now it seems I need to blow it like 50 times to for it to work.
Maybe it's working at first, but as long as I turn off the power, and turn it on again, it says "There is no DS card inserted" again.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Helppp
ohnoes.png

BaRTusS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.oldrpg.freevar.com
XP
Country
Poland
If it shows you that :"There is no DS card inserted".
1. Turn off your ds.
2. Use your finger to push the Ds TT card to the end of the slot-1.
IF IT DOES WORK:
It may be coused by something that felt in your Ds 1-SLOT.
SOLUTION:
Try blowing in Ds 1-slot...or use somethingto clean it.

IF DOSENT WORK:
Hmmm...
Try to think of somethink that you done wrong.

Hope i helped
tongue.gif

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
mooselubber said:
I have a DSTT card, and it's frustrating me a LOT.

I bought two of these ages ago and both give me similar trouble (one tends to work only intermittently like you state and the other simply never works). I simply don't use them any more. Also, there were lots of fakes going around back then (probably still are) and who knows.

A shame, 'cause I was a fan of the cart quality (no bumps and proper 'teeth' protecting the gold contacts). Software was OK, too.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a common problem with a lot of flashcarts - paper shim trick!

You need to put a piece of thin card or folded paper between the back of the DS Slot 1 and the DSTT - this pushes the two sets of contacts together.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, use the paper trick.

I used to have a fake DSTT. It worked great until the contacts RUBBED OFF. And then it managed to short itself and blow one of the fuses
ohnoes.png

Come to think of it, I have the worst luck with flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: [faaaaaaaaart] :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: OMg [faaaaaaaaaaart]... +1