bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Google Translate, it's just a regular 404 error:
QUOTE said:
This page can not be found
The page you are searching for might have been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Ensure that your browser's address bar of the Web site address is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached by clicking the link to the page, please contact the site administrator to inform them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and search, including "HTTP" and "404" in the title.
* Open "IIS Help" (available in IIS Manager (inetmgr) to access), and then search the title to "Site Settings", "routine management tasks" and "About Custom Error Messages" topic.

EDIT: And on the home page it says:
QUOTESite you visit does not exist, may be caused by the following problems caused by
1. The website service has expired, been closed, voucher renewals automatically opened after the service.
2. The site is not timely submission of registration information and submit the correct information immediately after the record open web services.
3. The site exceeds system limits the resources used by the system automatically shut down to upgrade service can be customized to open.
4. The site presence of illegal and harmful information, network supervisor informed off, remove the harmful information related only after the start the service.
5. The website is not in this server, please modify the domain name to point in time webmaster.
You can contact the relevant customer service to confirm closure of the cause and help you to resume operation of the Site.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bdr9 said:
According to Google Translate, it's just a regular 404 error:
QUOTE said:
This page can not be found
The page you are searching for might have been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Ensure that your browser's address bar of the Web site address is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached by clicking the link to the page, please contact the site administrator to inform them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and search, including "HTTP" and "404" in the title.
* Open "IIS Help" (available in IIS Manager (inetmgr) to access), and then search the title to "Site Settings", "routine management tasks" and "About Custom Error Messages" topic.
Thank you
happy.gif
well this sucks

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
china words / symbols says ... IDK lol
tongue.gif
Down for me, but why was you on the China site anyway, when you do not know Chinese ?

Edit: oh I see why now lol :/

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
KingVamp said:
china words / symbols says ... IDK lol
tongue.gif
Down for me, but why was you on the China site anyway, when you do not know Chinese ?

Edit: oh I see why now lol :/
I was on there because that one updates the fastest and I was checking for any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...