Website
blackmarket.ictcsc.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pakatus said:
N1mrod said:
Okay Wii360 "V2" is out.
But its no real V2 because i´ve only moved the settings button and made some little coord changes.

Its now for USBloader GX rev407.

Download it here http://wii.spiffy360.com/index.php

mockup2.png
I hope they will fix the GRID and we can move the new buttons bar asap.
Then there will be a real V2.

Hi,

Tried it today.
Rev409, 4:3 TV.

Worked like a charm, however...two less good things.
In GRID, the Boxart covers, overlapped a little the Top buttons, and the Settings button was fully overlapped with the others.

Keep up good work
smile.gif

We can not move the GRID or the new Button bar at the moment.
The GRID is not completly done and until this i guess we can not move it.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joshed said:
on the theme site deak, can you add the ability to sort by most recently updated?
It becomes harder and harder to scroll through and figure out who has updated their themes with the progress of the loader and the new features/buttons

also it would be a good item on the front page

In time..... The comments are finished up now so post away on the themes. You can delete your own comments.

ok, it was pretty easy to add that sorting option but keep in mind that it is not 100% accurate. There is a number of reasons that someone could update their theme so even though it was recently updated, it might have been simply changing it from 16:9 to 4:3

bl00dclaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Thanks N1mrod, your 360 theme is really good as well. You really got usbloader looking like the 360 blades.

Different colours is a good idea I'll work on those for an update, Including a dark version.

By the way, is it possible to change the text colour in the settings menu?I've assignde values for info_color, prompttext_color & gametext_color = 255, 255 but the settings menu & warnings text still remain black.
frown.gif

Also if anyone uses my them on a widescreen tv let me know if the widescreen images work. I've only got a standard def.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so it looks like the comments on my theme site are working just fine and glad to see that people are making good use of the system already. I have just finished up a PM messaging system on the site and sent a few users some test messages. On each theme at the top next to the name, there is a PM link so you can send that user a message. If anyone would like to test out the system, please feel free to send me a message for testing purposes. Just go to your Admin page, and click on messages. On the navigation click on Compose and for the user type in Deak Phreak which you can also check to add me as a friend if you wish. I have only been testing the system with myself and it seems to work great so far, but would like to make sure its functional accross all users.

Please send me a PM on the site or an email through the contact us form if you have any suggestions or find some issues with the site.

Thank you and hope you all enjoy the new features of the site.

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oh, God!
Both themes, bl00dclaat's and N1mrod's are just amazing...
I dont know which one use it!
biggrin.gif

Thank you.

N1mrod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blackmarket.ictcsc.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bl00dclaat said:
Thanks N1mrod, your 360 theme is really good as well. You really got usbloader looking like the 360 blades.

Different colours is a good idea I'll work on those for an update, Including a dark version.

By the way, is it possible to change the text colour in the settings menu?I've assignde values for info_color, prompttext_color & gametext_color = 255, 255 but the settings menu & warnings text still remain black.
frown.gif

Also if anyone uses my them on a widescreen tv let me know if the widescreen images work. I've only got a standard def.

No its not possible. I made an issue for it.
I guess we have to wait for it.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
bl00dclaat said:
Just uploaded my first theme to the theme site. Let me know what you think.

@N1mrod, I hope they make the sort bar moveable too. I had to offset my icons in the png files.

Download: http://wii.spiffy360.com/index.php

bcgx.jpg

I'm sure everyone else has put a lot of work on their themes, but this is actually the first one I find good enough for me to use. Good fucking job.
Make a 16:9 version and I'll be forever grateful.

Popopinsel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I'm trying to create a theme for myself (and maybe upload it to spiffy360) but I've come across some weird problems! The images for the buttons (install, power etc.) won't show up, instead the default images are displayed (at the positions I specified in gxtheme.cfg). I checked the correct names of those files but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Do these images have to have a specific resolution/aspect ratio or are limited to some kind? I can't think of anything else causing them to not appear on the screen...

And can someone please tell me how I can change the coordinates for fav-/sort-/grid/etc.-buttons? And my last question is how do I make a proper 16:9 background? Is it correct to take a native 852:480 image and then resize it to 640:480 because the Wii stretches it?

N1mrod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blackmarket.ictcsc.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Popopinsel said:
Hi,

I'm trying to create a theme for myself (and maybe upload it to spiffy360) but I've come across some weird problems! The images for the buttons (install, power etc.) won't show up, instead the default images are displayed (at the positions I specified in gxtheme.cfg). I checked the correct names of those files but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Do these images have to have a specific resolution/aspect ratio or are limited to some kind? I can't think of anything else causing them to not appear on the screen...

And can someone please tell me how I can change the coordinates for fav-/sort-/grid/etc.-buttons? And my last question is how do I make a proper 16:9 background? Is it correct to take a native 852:480 image and then resize it to 640:480 because the Wii stretches it?

All png files should have dimensions of multiple of 4.

The sort bar can not be moved at the moment.

I took the wbackround.png from the default theme and made a new backround with the same dimensions. I dont know if it works but nobody made a issue about it until now.

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Popopinsel said:
take a native 852:480 image and then resize it to 640:480 because the Wii stretches it?
yes that is right

QUOTE(N1mrod @ May 27 2009, 05:01 PM) I took the wbackround.png from the default theme and made a new backround with the same dimensions. I dont know if it works but nobody made a issue about it until now.
wbackground.png and background.png are both 640/480 the wbackground.png has to be made then resized to 640/480

N1mrod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blackmarket.ictcsc.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I´ve made new backgrounds for the Wii360 Theme.
This time its a Dark version.

dark_mockup.png

I´ll add the new backgrounds to the pack and upload it.
So everybody can choose there own background.

The new Backgrounds in the Folder /Theme/Backgrounds.
You only have to rename the background.
May i make a few new with different blades or something.

Also i add the black and standart no_cover.png and no_disc.png to the pack.

eXy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bl00dclaat said:
Just uploaded my first theme to the theme site. Let me know what you think.

@N1mrod, I hope they make the sort bar moveable too. I had to offset my icons in the png files.

Download: http://wii.spiffy360.com/index.php

bcgx.jpg

Really good!
I think this is really the best theme I have seen till now.

After mine obviously
tongue.gif

bl00dclaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Just so everyone knows... As of r426, you can now move the Sorting Icons!!

yay.gif
Nice
biggrin.gif

Just uploaded my 16x9 fix to the theme site, let me know if it works.

On another note the graphics for my dialogue button doesn't load if my theme's folder name is longer than 8 characters. Anyone else experience missing graphics with long folder names?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N1mrod said:
I´ve made new backgrounds for the Wii360 Theme.
This time its a Dark version.

dark_mockup.png

I´ll add the new backgrounds to the pack and upload it.
So everybody can choose there own background.

The new Backgrounds in the Folder /Theme/Backgrounds.
You only have to rename the background.
May i make a few new with different blades or something.

Also i add the black and standart no_cover.png and no_disc.png to the pack.
I... I love this. Are you going to release it? o.o;

N1mrod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blackmarket.ictcsc.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its already out.
This Backgrounds are included in the Wii360 pack.
You only have to copy and rename the Backrounds.
There are also black no_cover and no_disc images.

Later or tomorow i will release the real V2.
With moved Sort Bar.
I hope the make the Grid movable.
Thats the only wish i have at the moment ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster