Hacking Theme's for USB Iso Loader GUI by dimok,nIxxx,cyrex et al :P

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just added me latest theme to Deaks site. Grand Theft Auto. Only problem is i forgot to zip the theme.txt with it and it wont let me edit the theme. Will fix asap

EDIT. Sorry guys until i get the theme site sorted you can download the GTA Theme with the missing theme.txt included here

GTA.rar

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slickbit said:
Just added me latest theme to Deaks site. Grand Theft Auto. Only problem is i forgot to zip the theme.txt with it and it wont let me edit the theme. Will fix asap

EDIT. Sorry guys until i get the theme site sorted you can download the GTA Theme with the missing theme.txt included here

GTA.rar

The ability to mange your themes should be finished up by the weekend, sorry for the delay, just been very busy. If someone needs something updated before then, just send me the info. I have taken your file and replaced the one on my site so you should be good to go. That one looks like it was done well. The cursor should be set as a gun
smile.gif
... maybe in a future update.

FYI - If you noticed the V1 on the themes... I am planning on making it so when you update the theme, it will increase the version number. This way people can see that it was updated. I may also do some other stuff, but we will see.

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Deak.

I seem to have gone away from putting coverart on my themes, it makes them less cluttered and a better overall look i think. Another one coming up shortly too so keep watching

EDIT. Here it is new Stargate theme

Stargate.rar

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slickbit said:
Thanks Deak.

I seem to have gone away from putting coverart on my themes, it makes them less cluttered and a better overall look i think. Another one coming up shortly too so keep watching

Stargate.rar

Im guessing this one needs to be updated as well? I would just assume, but it was just recently added and not sure why it would need an update so quickly

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deakphreak said:
slickbit said:
Thanks Deak.

Stargate.rar

Im guessing this one needs to be updated as well? I would just assume, but it was just recently added and not sure why it would need an update so quickly

No update required as of yet. That was version 1 on your site completed

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Terrulin's theme for a long time, and I got tired of his pointer images looking stretched on my widescreen TV, so I made a widescreen player 1 pointer for his theme. Surprisingly, even though I've had no photoshop experience prior to this, it works almost perfect! Here's a mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0zmjyyw2gyt.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Terrulin... I just thought you should know that your grid lines are a bit off (see blue arrows below). Some of the vertical lines are off too, but they aren't as obvious.

gridt.jpg

yay.gif

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a 640x480px grid, with lines every 50 pixels.
The (x, y) coordinates of (0, 0) is the first pixel in the upper-left corner.
Each gridline is 1 pixel wide.

grid.png

Enjoy!
yay.gif

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slickbit said:
Thanks Deak.

Stargate.rar

You know, you can link directly to your theme on my site for people to download so the dont have to go through mediafire
wink.gif

TheOtherMii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiid ... the theme you've all been waiting for. Not for the kiddies.

If anyone knows how to compile, I've included more images in the folder than the theme uses (in hopes they'll be added in the future). But I'd really like a custom compile if anyone knows how. Would be sweet.

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TheOtherMii said:

If anyone knows how to compile, I've included more images in the folder than the theme uses (in hopes they'll be added in the future). But I'd really like a custom compile if anyone knows how. Would be sweet.

Here's a dol compiled with these images.

Wiid .dol

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pretender13 said:
TheOtherMii said:

Here's a dol compiled with these images.

Wiid .dol
Wow you beat me to it! I sent him a PM right after that post
tongue.gif

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheOtherMii said:

Its a cool theme, but not for me.

YOU CAN NOW EDIT YOUR THEMES!!!!

I have done as much testing as I can and dont see any problems with it. You can also delete your theme completely. When you log in, click on the ADMIN link and from there you will see a listing of your themes. Click on the pencil to edit your theme or the X to delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k