Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
icedaccord19 said:
Hey I saw this theme under the "Configurable USB Loader" topic and was wondering if someone knew where I could download it if possible. Thanks

screenshot3u.png

Search on google for arcade84.jpg and you will find that picture. Run the configurator and make your theme. The pointer is somewhere in the original cfg thread.

icedaccord19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The-Magician said:
icedaccord19 said:
Hey I saw this theme under the "Configurable USB Loader" topic and was wondering if someone knew where I could download it if possible. Thanks

screenshot3u.png

Search on google for arcade84.jpg and you will find that picture. Run the configurator and make your theme. The pointer is somewhere in the original cfg thread.

Perfect. Thanks!!!!

milcoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dr. Clipper said:
The Configurator makes it really easy to make your own theme. Give it a try. It just takes a few steps:

1: Load one of those images you posted into the Overlay Wizard, add a box for the console and button images if you like. Save the overlay.
2: Start the Console Wizard to ensure the console appears in the right spot.
3: Use the Install Wizard to gather all the necessary files into the directory structure you need to copy to the SD card.

Clipper is right...it's a perfect tool for those who arn''t that good in photoshop or other tool.

If you make a nice theme please do post them here.

hopecandecieve

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a way to use the full disc covers in place of the 3d covers located and displayed on the grid layout? My favorite type of cover to display are the full ones due to the fact that you can turn the displayed case over and look at the back of the case's real insert. I just dont happen to like the flow display method as much as I do the grid formation, which is why I am hoping that there is a way to replace the 3d cover displays with the full/flat displays. And one last thing, how exactly do you use the 3d full covers? I have seen them on various cover sites, but I cant quite figure out what loader or method it takes to use them. If there is any confusion as to what I am describing, it looks like the full cover display except for it looks like the case has been opened wide therefor displaying the back and fron of the cover at the same time. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated. lol

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick update guys, im on doin a few themes to get this thread kicking again once ive done a few ill up them to post #63 as usual

milcoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hopecandecieve said:
Does anyone know if there is a way to use the full disc covers in place of the 3d covers located and displayed on the grid layout? My favorite type of cover to display are the full ones due to the fact that you can turn the displayed case over and look at the back of the case's real insert. I just dont happen to like the flow display method as much as I do the grid formation, which is why I am hoping that there is a way to replace the 3d cover displays with the full/flat displays. And one last thing, how exactly do you use the 3d full covers? I have seen them on various cover sites, but I cant quite figure out what loader or method it takes to use them. If there is any confusion as to what I am describing, it looks like the full cover display except for it looks like the case has been opened wide therefor displaying the back and fron of the cover at the same time. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated. lol

hi there,

please post this in the right topic called configurable USB loader:
click here

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new to this and my themes come out blocky at best how do i fix it? realy would like to make awsome themes like all of you is some one could help. i have photo shop cs4

The-Magician

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
goku1980 said:
new to this and my themes come out blocky at best how do i fix it? realy would like to make awsome themes like all of you is some one could help. i have photo shop cs4

What is the size of the picture that you use ! I think looking at it that it is way to small and then you resize it in photoshop to 640x480 and then well it will look like this yes.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
goku1980 said:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DE1QQCXV heres my theme its realy blocky! any help with it would be awsome.
Yeah, your source images are too small, so you will need to find new ones. It's pretty easy, though. Just search Google Images for "bleach background" and you'll find tons of stuff you can use. The bigger the source size, the better. You can see the size in google images below the images. Anything at a height of 480 is good, although a little less will still look OK.

If you have DVDs, you can also capture your own images, if you like. Most DVD players have a capture function that will take a 720*480 image from the playback, which is perfectly sized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto