Hacking Theme help

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok before i start i want to let u no that .mym files have no copyrighted material only .csm files do (after the theme has been combined with sysmenu)

ok can any1 get this theme to work on sysmenu 4.1E

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nm2yyn0iwzm

its a .mym file.

i have tried about 4 times and 3 different ways. al result in semi-brick.
if anybody could get this theme working and tell me how would be apricieated

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeh the ones ive tried work tried about 4 or 5 others but i really want the ACDC 1 beacuse im a die hard ACDC fan. (and ive seen wat the theme looks like because next to most themes theres a vid)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
boof222 said:
yeh the ones ive tried work tried about 4 or 5 others but i really want the ACDC 1 beacuse im a die hard ACDC fan. (and ive seen wat the theme looks like because next to most themes theres a vid)

Maybe its just that theme then.

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh
frown.gif
i really want that theme
u think u could test it see if its not just the theme

Frylok

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
Thats my AC/DC theme, I just downloaded and tested it, it bricked me too. I'm gonna open it up and find the problem, I'll post a working link here when I get it fixed.

UPDATE: AC\DC4.x theme

That should fix it. Soon I'm gonna be remaking and touching up alot of my themes, this will be one of the first I remake.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a problem with themes that have BRYLT Edits and FW specific mods (the more complexed a theme is the more likely it is to be FW specific....What i mean by that more specifically is that if you for example tried to apply "the conduit theme" or something with a customized "press a" at the boot screen it would likeley brick becasuse the BRYLT FILE associated with it is NOT compatible from one FW to the next..

A SPECIFIC brylt file for this has been developed for EACH FW's MYM (open the mym in winrar and there is a folder called BRYLT if the files in this folder are flashed to the WRONG fw it will almost always end up in some kind of brick be it full or a semi brick in that you cant open the wii settings tabs or it freezes when accessing the wii saves tab within settings)

those are incompatibilities OLD THEMES WITH LESS MODS (and no brylt mods ) will work on ANY CONSOLE providing you use the original 000000XX.app of your console and region)

The lesson is that if you open the mym and it has alot of BRYLT files and its made for 4.0 ONLY USE IT ON 4.0 if it has NO brylt folder chances are the theme is "universal" like my midnight mage or spawn theme or some of the request buby78 and I did before 4.0 was released...But new themes based on the new themes with new file structures will need to be updated to work properly.

boof222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ahk
thnx for the info vettacossx
theres a whole lot of those byrlt files in the theme. and it says on the site i got it from it works on 4.1
so im guessin its something wrong with the theme itself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1