the year is almost over! :o

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: woa guys i founded this picture while having the scrolls on reddit dot com. is this real from nintendo? i'm shaking it looks like the latest generation of graphics technology
woa.PNG

Reactions: James_

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I come from the future of December 2019.

The Nintendo Switch, Nintendo's new hybrid console (it's both a home console and a handheld) is doing really well ever since it released almost 3 years ago. The PlayStation 4 is the 2nd best selling home console of all time now, the XBOX One is still doing alright, the Wii U is dead, the 3DS isn't dead...yet, Google is kinda fucking up with their new console Stadia, and the next gen consoles XBOX Scarlett and PS5 are planned to release next year. Intellivision and Atari are coming back in a way, as well.

The photo you shared is somewhat fake, by the way.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I come from the future of December 2019.

The Nintendo Switch, Nintendo's new hybrid console (it's both a home console and a handheld) is doing really well ever since it released almost 3 years ago. The PlayStation 4 is the 2nd best selling home console of all time now, the XBOX One is still doing alright, the Wii U is dead, the 3DS isn't dead...yet, Google is kinda fucking up with their new console Stadia, and the next gen consoles XBOX Scarlett and PS5 are planned to release next year. Intellivision and Atari are coming back in a way, as well.

See. 7 years of marketing nonsense (hybrid is a marketing word to mean HDMI out if you put it in a dock) and for all the gushing about things there then not a single mention of any games as there is so little to talk about during that time.

Reactions: James_ and Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock