Gaming The Worst 3DS eShop/DSiware game you played?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic Ninja :^) I usually don't buy/get games unless I have interest in playing them, so there is a rare chance that I will actually dislike the game. However, I could say that youtube is the worst 3ds eshop app that I have used (if that counts for anything).

MegaV2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rayman DSi. Double the health, 30 fucking continues and the game takes a photo every time you use a checkpoint. I loved the original game but this port is just too dumb.

Reactions: MrHaqs and zoogie

SJ64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chat-a-Lot is pretty bad. I guess it could be a useful alternative for Swapnote... maybeeee? Actually, no, since there are so many better options you can use instead of that awful app.
And another thing that bothers me is the fact that it doesn't use word wrap. Basically making sentences look like this:

"This is a sentence. What did you ex
pect?"

Reactions: I pwned U!

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I bought Whack-A-Friend a few years ago, thinking that it would be a nice novelty app like Photo Dojo. It was only $1.99 USD, so I decided to give it a shot.

What I got, however, was a game with annoying, bland, and generic music and gameplay, and only had one gameplay mode where it progressively got harder and ended when you missed too many times.

SJ64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Whack-A-Friend a few years ago, thinking that it would be a nice novelty app like Photo Dojo. It was only $1.99 USD, so I decided to give it a shot.

What I got, however, was a game with annoying, bland, and generic music and gameplay, and only had one gameplay mode where it progressively got harder and ended when you missed too many times.
I've had the experience of playing that awful game. It's a shame, since it was made by the same people who made RPG Maker 3 and Fighter Maker 2.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
theres this weird gradius/megaman-esque game with two parts named something like dark witches or something? and i just couldn't continue that for long

D

Deleted User

Dream radar. Screw that dlc garbage and screw gen 5. :shit::angry:
Actually I bought it and give my 3ds to my sis so she gets me some items free and sometimes rare pokemons. Not that bad....

Warioware diy (or whatever its name) for dsi is bad. Thats not even a minigame. But I got it with mynintendo for free iirc so not much hate from me...

But youtube is the worst. Srsly. The web browser on n3ds plays youtube better then the app (change speed which is very usefull, thumbstick to move, l/r to jump...) and it runs in bg w/o need to close the games in use...

Last edited by ,

MrHaqs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anonymous notes. thought it was going to be fun like the zenonia series but it was a load of bull shit

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Fluidity, I dont like the gameplay

And the fact that I bought it just to get coins from Club Nintendo back then, it actually pretty pricy for a game like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: damn @SylverReZ , when the last time you seen and felt grass? +1