Hacking The World Ends With You

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys,
So I just scrolled through my game library and stumpled upon this game, and since I read a lota good about in the past I wanted to try it out. Unfortunately the game freezes for me all the time at the infamous cut-scene after the "frog escape". So I did a quicksearch and came up with the tip to close and open the ndsi lid during the cutscene which basically did nothing for me, tried it like 5 times. Also tried to start it as download play for some claimd it may help Oo .. not for me. I'm on a M3i Zero newest fw/sakrua. Any suggestions ? Is there a trick to the lid closing like I dunno, timed to a precise moment or does it matter how long its closed ? :-/

I'm a bit annoyed that such an "old" game gives me this much trouble....

Thanks for the help!

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must be doing something wrong here, created an RTS right be4 the cutscene and tried several times now waiting till shortly be4 he runs past that guy, closing the lid opening it up a bit till sounds starts playing and closing it right away again ... but it always ends up freezing at the same point. =(
Any chance some1 could create a any kind of savegame after the intro and provide it for me ? Would be much appreciated.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ralek said:
I must be doing something wrong here, created an RTS right be4 the cutscene and tried several times now waiting till shortly be4 he runs past that guy, closing the lid opening it up a bit till sounds starts playing and closing it right away again ... but it always ends up freezing at the same point. =(
Any chance some1 could create a any kind of savegame after the intro and provide it for me ? Would be much appreciated.

I recently bought a class 6 transcend 8 GB micro sdhc card and I have no problems with the opening video anymore.

However if you don't feel like buying a new memory card (it fixed Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for me completely, freezes :D ) you can use this action replay code by dsrules to skip the cutscene (you can just search for it on youtube if you really want to see it ^^)

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems the rom was bad for some reason. Just got myself a new clean one, and tried the lid closing trick again and worked on the 1st try :D Thanks for the help anyways guys !

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just buy like 50 copies of the game.
This game is one of the very few DS games that deserves to never be pirated.

and a quick note, you aren't a true fan of the game till you actually buy it.
Just sayin'.

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made a habit of trying out games before buying 'em, too many overhyped/ ridicously easy or short games out there nowadays. I'd probably preorder Baldurs Gate 3 if they were to make it
tongue.gif
But thats about it!

Otherwise your comment is dully noted :D

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Omocho said:
Just buy like 50 copies of the game.
This game is one of the very few DS games that deserves to never be pirated.

and a quick note, you aren't a true fan of the game till you actually buy it.
Just sayin'.

That's complete BS, and you know it. For example, I'm a great fan of SRT OG S EF, but I never bought it.
Why? Because I can't. It never got released in Europe and no import store in my vicinity has it. So I had to pirate it.

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you really want a game there is always a way to get it.
Solely depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend. If you'll look hard enough you'll find an import store online or you just import it yourself and pay the customs for once. Not a big deal.
Making up excuses for pirating other than being cheap, thats BS.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I found out how to run this flawlessly, run it on the old outdated M3 iSakuReal
For some reason it doesn't freeze at all
Well at least with the Kingston 2G Micro SD card, I haven't tested it on any of my other cards.
But so far I am on day 2 and it is able to load and save, so if you have an extra card, I suggest downgrading it.
If there is any problems, keep posted.

Ralek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm some hours into the game now, and so far no more problems. It seems once you are passed the intro video the game works flawlessly even on newest sakura
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol