The World Ends With You Save Issues

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Aozy, May 7, 2010.

May 7, 2010
  1. Aozy
    OP

Newcomer Aozy Newbie

United States
    I Have An Acekard 2i Im using it on my Dsi with a 4gb Micro SDHC And I Dunno Why But The TWEWY Rom Keeps Overiting Previous Saves Making It Impossible for Me To Save And Resume Playing At a Different Time, If There Is A Fix For This Issue Or If Any Can Help Me Do So Plz Direct Me To Where or How I Can Fix This Please

2. themedster327

Newcomer themedster327 Member

United States
    If i remember in the first week of TWEWY you can not save yourself, im pretty sure it saves after every day you complete, until you beat the boss of the first week

3. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    themedster327: Nope, you can actually save the game normally even during the first week, all you need to go into the menu and click on the save button, and when you finish teach day you are asked if you would like to save teh game.

Aozy: There is a method how to change the save type (like EEPROM, FLASH), try asking over at Acekard section, they should help you out. Another option or if it doesn't work is to use the real time save. [​IMG]

4. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    stop writing like that, it's annoying

use AKAIO

5. Infinite Zero

Member Infinite Zero Almost!

United States
    Maybe an error with the rom??

Ugh please stop using upper class letters on each word you put [​IMG]