The Word Origins Game.

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EoF likes to do silly things so here's a silly thing.
We have a forum game where the origin of a word is explained. This includes names, and usernames too... whatever.

e.g. Birthday: Created by a baby of above-average intelligence on the day it was born.

Then, the origins of either the first or last word of the explanation are explained by another user! So in this instance, 'created' or 'born'.
The more ridiculous you make them, the better.
Bonus points if they're actually funny unlike mine
frown.gif
I'll start us off...

- - -

CA519705950: This word was made by Scully over the phone to Mulder in The X-Files, the best television series EVAR.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lemme give it a shot.
OMG: Term coined by prepubescent teenage girls due to the fact that their thumbs began to hurt by typing "Oh my God" so many times. It is now used in over 2000 different languages across the world to express the girly emotion of excitement or disgust.

(Well that was the first word you last said, so I think that counts?)

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ban: Invented by the great mthrnite in the titan wars of the 16th Century, 'ban' is an expression of complete and total ownage over another individual.

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swordfight: Historically, a 'swordfight' has been regarded as a domestic argument between two swords.
However, in some cultures, 'swordfight' is the term used to describe a physical battle between two males in which their only defence is their genitalia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums