The Witcher's Geralt to Cameo in Another Game This Year

geralt.JPG

The Witcher's Geralt might step out of the Witcher universe for the very first time according to CD Projekt RED's community lead Marcin Momot.

In a tweet yesterday, Momot teased "What if Geralt was going to step out of the @witchergame for the very first time to make an appearance in one of the upcoming games later this year?"

While a lot of people are putting their money on the upcoming SoulCalibur VI as it featured characters from other franchises in the past, other titles like Final Fantasy XV and Monster Hunter: World could also possibly host the character.

What's your take? Which title do you think or want Geralt to cameo in?

:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

O m g i d lose my life if Witcher comes out on switch ... I d play it until the switch will melt xD

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
soul calibur 6 for sure imo.

they say upcoming game both FFXV and monster hunter are already out so no.

soul calibur series usualy has guest characters from star wars to link, to enzio, to kratos, so yeah he is 99% sure he will be in soul calibur 6

Last edited by pedro702,

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Obviously Soul Calibur 6. When it comes to cross-overs, he fits the best right there.
You can't fool me CD Projekt RED!

Reactions: Kioku

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup. SCVI... The other two wouldn't even make sense..
Oh but it'd be fun though! Keep him in character, add him to FFXV, and watch in awe as he slaughters the rest of your gang after 5 minutes in the car with em..
You're right though... must be SCVI: it'd make more sense putting him as a spawn in Pokemon Go than the other two..

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It would make more sense for Ciri to have a cameo on other games since she has the power to travel to different dimensions. It's already hinted at that Ciri will show up in Cyberpunk 2077.

Reactions: Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you